Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

There can only be one version ...

Holy cow. I REMEMBER that video now. Was it played on the 120 Minutes or whatever?

Man.

And I'm gonna say it: I like it. That version.

Much as J. White at WGR grates on me sometimes (shoot, it's his job to do that, I guess), I'm gonna say: Swords of a Thousand Men is the song. For starters.

I'm confused now. Is the Tenpole Tudor version the one they'd use?

okay....it can be this one if the goals come.

For all I care  I could get used to a soundtrack of Julia Childs saying "If there is no cake, it is just a meeting" twelve times after every goal, as long as there are goals. 

There's wisdom in this jest.

A goal song won't take if the team doesn't perform well. And a good goal song could end up tainted by association with a bad era. I think this is why the Pegulas backed off an effort to find a signature goal song a few years ago.

There's wisdom in this jest.

A goal song won't take if the team doesn't perform well. And a good goal song could end up tainted by association with a bad era. I think this is why the Pegulas backed off an effort to find a signature goal song a few years ago.

I seem to recall them trying out a number of songs early on. In fact, wasn't Swords of a Thousand Men played a few times?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.