Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

As long as we use the version LTS posted I'm happy.  It's the only song I voted for.

They aren't smart enough to use an alternative cover.

A Buffalo team even thinking about using a Dropkick Murphys song as a celebration makes me sick.  THEY ARE OF BOSTON. EW!

That was my first reaction.  No Boston bands.

In my day when someone scored a goal, we'd all fart loudly and hummed "Lady of Spain" and we liked it!

Yep.  That's the way it's done.

You don't know for whom the bell tolls by Metallica?!?  Go, go now and look it up.

I never really listened to Metallica.  Not saying it's a bad choice, just saying I don't know it.

EDIT:  Yeah, it's okay.  I could get behind that.

Edited by Robins Egg

Yep. That's the way it's done.

I never really listened to Metallica. Not saying it's a bad choice, just saying I don't know it.

EDIT: Yeah, it's okay. I could get behind that.

Go to the 2:05 mark. I'd dig that after jack lights the lamp.

Damn beat out by a liger

Edited by inkman

Here is my list:

Long way to the top - ACDC

Thunder Struck - ACDC

Best of you - Foo Fighters

For whom the bell tolls - Metallica

Lonely boy - black keys (my favorite)

I'm not familiar with some of these off of the top of my head, but the ones I do know would probably work better as entrance music as opposed to goal music.

Is that how the "Aud Smell" originated?

no way, man.

the aud smell was a proprietary blend of roasted peanuts, stale beer, boiled hot dogs, and cigarettes.

bit of a tangent: i sat next to a lady the other day - a casual acquaintance through a kid's team - and she was wearing a fragrance that an old flame had worn. BOOM. i knew immediately who the old flame was (i'm talking like 20+ years ago) and what the name of the perfume was.

a further aside: i used some excellent advice i got here (from whom?) and politely, non-creepily asked whether her fragrance was _____ (what i thought it was) -- fragrance is the key term. i felt totally okay asking, and she responded in a way that seemed to make it clear that i was okay to have asked.

anyhoo. smells. man, are they the shiznit. i wish, wish, wish i could smell the scent of the old barn again. i think i would cry. in fact, i know i would.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.