Airing of Grievances

Johnny DangerFace

Nope.  No desire to see it.  If I'm gonna waste time on something, it's gonna be something I actually want to waste time on.

Oh, and at some point in this line of conversation I'm sure I'll utter, "Get off my lawn you rotten kids."  So let's just get that out of the way now.

I'm w/ you on this.  Never saw it, never wanted to, probably never will.

That was easily the most confusing thing this board has ever gone through.  I have no idea why so many people jumped on board with it.  I kind of wish we couldn't change our names at all... except Weave.  That one's gold Jerry, gold.

I probably wouldn't have if Pie didn't roughly translate to Pirog (as in pierogi), since pierogi are AWESOME.

I probably wouldn't have if Pie didn't roughly translate to Pirog (as in pierogi), since pierogi are AWESOME.

We needed something to get through that season. We were right in the thick of our second Tank, I don't think I have to remind anyone what it was like back in February

My grievance is this board is sloppy.  People spelling Reinhart with a D, no one posting line combos, and hell no one started a thread about Kim Pegula's tweet. Get your ###### together ppl, the tank is over and we should be ready to go. Slackers.

You cannot bitch about spelling and then go ahead and butcher capitalization rules in your posted line combos. And no, I don't want to hear anything about posting from your phone.

My grievance is this board is sloppy.  People spelling Reinhart with a D, no one posting line combos, and hell no one started a thread about Kim Pegula's tweet. Get your ###### together ppl, the tank is over and we should be ready to go. Slackers.

Yep, you know how to spell every single player's name:

Holy crap can't anyone post line combos.

Kane, ROR, ennis

Mcginn,reinhart,Gionta

Rodriguez, legwand,akeson

Damigo, cornel,baptiste

Never saw Terminator, never saw any of the Star Wars pics or any of the Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies.

However, for over twenty years I have been looking for the kid that was playing with his truck on the back of my seat on my way back from Jamaica.

He's grown up now and he's working at the University of Georgia.

Never saw Terminator, never saw any of the Star Wars pics or any of the Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies.

However, for over twenty years I have been looking for the kid that was playing with his truck on the back of my seat on my way back from Jamaica.

Do yourself a favor and watch Lord of the Rings.  It's a miracle of cinema and it humbles me every time I watch it (and I've watched it easily over 15 times).

As far as Terminator, it's a pretty damn good gritty action film.  I wouldn't say top 5 all time, but eh opinions.

Do yourself a favor and watch Lord of the Rings. It's a miracle of cinema and it humbles me every time I watch it (and I've watched it easily over 15 times).

As far as Terminator, it's a pretty damn good gritty action film. I wouldn't say top 5 all time, but eh opinions.

You've watched the trilogy over 15 times? So you've got 150 hours or so invested? Yowza.

I liked it quite a bit myself but now it kinda feels like a PG-rated Game of Thrones.

Do yourself a favor and watch Lord of the Rings.  It's a miracle of cinema and it humbles me every time I watch it (and I've watched it easily over 15 times).

As far as Terminator, it's a pretty damn good gritty action film.  I wouldn't say top 5 all time, but eh opinions.

That's commitment  = 3 films ~11+ hours * 15 views = 165 hours = 6.875 days

I got d4rk to watch them for the first time a few months back. As time goes on, it holds up nicely, but I could pretty easily skip all the "pained Elijah Wood expressions" as he and Sam stare at each other meaningfully while wandering in the wilderness for hours. 

Riders of Rohan are the coolest. Most of the riders in those segments were people from Aus/NZ who were told to come and be extras with their horses. Crazy amounts of preparation for the mass crowd rides- comb the fields so no stone gets tripped over. 

When LotR first came out, I was all about Legolas. All us middle school girls squealing over clean perfect elf boy. I watch it now, and it's all gritty hairy Viggo, baby. So, does that mean in another 10-15 years I'll suddenly have a thing for Gimli? God help me. 

When LotR first came out, I was all about Legolas. All us middle school girls squealing over clean perfect elf boy. I watch it now, and it's all gritty hairy Viggo, baby. So, does that mean in another 10-15 years I'll suddenly have a thing for Gimli? God help me. 

Extrapolating this timeline in 20-25 years --- Gandalf?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.