Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

Don't want Tyson Barrie on this team ever really, but especially with what our defensemen do with this particular coach. There are guys that could flourish with what we do, I'm not prepared to give a list, but I feel that Tyson Barrie belongs on the exact opposite list.

I love you, you are my tactical barometer.

Don't think much will happen , he can trade Franson, Gionta , Kulikov to contenders.    But I doubt we'll see a major overhaul before the deadline.

Well I forgot about Kane, lets hope he puts up some more goals so teams like LA might want him.

Edited by Huckleberry

Last offseason we were seen as a team on the rise, having made a major jump in the standings. This offseason, assuming we finish in the 82 point range, we'll look like a team that has stagnated.

Or a team that was riddled with injuries for the first quarter. I agree it will be a tough sell, but that's my spin.

All I hope for is Kane for a young defender

Is Provorov worth more or less than Kane? I've never really watched him play

The Sabres would need to sweeten the deal

Matt Duchene in Avs land would sure look good in a Sabres uniform. Not sure who goes the other way though. Would Sakic take Kane? Doubt it.

The Avs need Defense more than anything else

Scott Burnside: It has been a pretty messy season for the Buffalo Sabres. It's clear this team, currently 15th in the Eastern Conference, isn't anywhere near as good as many of us believed it might be. Which leads us to Evander Kane. The 25-year-old has played only 32 games but is second on the team with 11 goals, so teams will be interested if Kane's in play. His off-ice issues have been well-documented, but could the Sabres afford to part with the skilled forward if there was a blue-chip defensive prospect in return? GM Tim Murray isn't afraid of the big deal and this might be the time to revisit dealing Kane, who would be a nice fit in his hometown of Vancouver.

From ESPN

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.