WildCard

I suppose both sides have had some things let go.... This game is hugely important.... Especially for Chicago at home with the last change. I know it's a long series but if they lose tonight, they're in a little trouble

Tampa has been surprisingly resilient tonight. I really expected Chicago would be trying to get Bishop moving. They've not had a chance.

Tampa has been surprisingly resilient tonight. I really expected Chicago would be trying to get Bishop moving. They've not had a chance.

I think they've settled into what this series is all about. They were nailing Blackhawks for a while, too.

Seems both teams go through spurts of turning up the physical play.

I'm wondering if there was some gamesmanship in that "injury".

I had the same thought, but figured faking an injury during play at the net was too risky during a SCF game. Edited by SiZzlEmeIsTEr

I'm wondering if there was some gamesmanship in that "injury".

I assume so. Maybe not from Bishop but definitely from the coaching staff. 

I don't know if everyone was watching the same broadcast, but my intermission after the 2nd had the talking heads basically calling Bishop a wimp and a hypochondriac. I wonder if he has a reputation...

I might be in the minority here, but I really CANNOT stand Doc Emerick. I hate listening to him and Eddie O. Plus Pierre is such a tool. I'm in Vegas so I cannot get HNIC and it really makes me mad. Thank god for the mute button. I think Dave Strader or any other national US announcer is way better than this crew.

Huge win for the Bolts tonight! Great third period.

I hope the Hawks break Tampa's necks to be honest. Tampa doesn't deserve a Cup over an original 6 team. Oh how I wish Zadorov would of pummeled Hedman when he had the chance.

Burn in Hell Tampa, burn in Hell!

Let's Go Hawks!!!

:blink:

I might be in the minority here, but I really CANNOT stand Doc Emerick. I hate listening to him and Eddie O. Plus Pierre is such a tool. I'm in Vegas so I cannot get HNIC and it really makes me mad. Thank god for the mute button. I think Dave Strader or any other national US announcer is way better than this crew.

You're not in the minority. Not by a long shot. 

I miss CBC like you can't imagine.

I also miss Gary Thorne from the old ESPN days.  He was a great hockey broadcaster.

I believe he's still the play by play guy for Orioles baseball.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.