The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

Any word on when the introductory pressers for Eichel and O'Reilly will take place? and if they'll be done together or separately?

Separately. Eich's I bet happens Sunday or Monday along with an announcement of his contract.

W/ the draft practically being over, next thing to look forward to is Eichel's announcement. After that it's free ageny! As WildCard mentioned above, Eichel's announcement will most likely be very soon. I agree w/ that 110%. A strong hint of it tonight would be enough reason to celebrate! 

Edited by Thanes16

That was awesome. Murray telling him he can do whatever he wants with the hat and seeing Eichel with Pegula and Murray discussing the O'Reilly trade was pretty sweet

I think he was a little "aw, " when he hears about JT being moved. WJC buddy.

That was awesome. Murray telling him he can do whatever he wants with the hat and seeing Eichel with Pegula and Murray discussing the O'Reilly trade was pretty sweet

Very open and straight forward. This is what we did, this is who is on your team. We have nothing to hide and don't hold anything back.

Edited by Woods-Racer

I'm trying to think of one thing I don't really like about this kid, other than growing up a Bruin fan but that wasn't his fault. He's got size, speed, vision, talent, toughness, a shot, touch, good passer, can hit, great attitude, work ethic, leader, confident without arrogance, seems to love Buffalo and love the challenge, mature for his age, media savvy, cares for his friends and family and teammates, the stage is never too big, a winner. Jesus Christ.

Well, not Jesus Christ, but...

I'm trying to think of one thing I don't really like about this kid, other than growing up a Bruin fan but that wasn't his fault. He's got size, speed, vision, talent, toughness, a shot, touch, good passer, can hit, great attitude, work ethic, leader, confident without arrogance, seems to love Buffalo and love the challenge, mature for his age, media savvy, cares for his friends and family and teammates, the stage is never too big, a winner. Jesus Christ.

Well, not Jesus Christ, but...

His favorite athlete is Tom Brady, that's about all I got. I can live with that if he lives up to the bill

Kane is going to be the leader of this team. I bet he comes out of camp with a letter.

Hope so. I've got a brand new Ott jersey with an A on it that I will get the name plate changed :thumbsup:

^^

I'm showing my age. Again. That young lady makes me think of my oldest kid's peers. So, any urge to leer makes me feel like a super creepy old dude.

Anyway: Good on ya, Jack.

Pt 2: That didn't stop me from checking her Instagram page. Yeesh. Pictured in Miami Beach, Greece, Montenegro, etc. Oh, and the Buffalo Country Club. Some life.

^^

I'm showing my age. Again. That young lady makes me think of my oldest kid's peers. So, any urge to leer makes me feel like a super creepy old dude.

Anyway: Good on ya, Jack.

Pt 2: That didn't stop me from checking her Instagram page. Yeesh. Pictured in Miami Beach, Greece, Montenegro, etc. Oh, and the Buffalo Country Club. Some life.

:lol: