GDT: The Lottery (Eichel is OURS)

Johnny DangerFace

Babcock ain't comin here. I stand by that. Feel free to make me eat it if he does. I do hope that he does but I just cannot see it. I also hope Eichel does play with a chip on his shoulder. I have an ugly feeling Babcock goes to Philly. Also a wealthy owner and maybe Babcock has more control then with TMGM. Money itself will not entice Babcock, he has plenty already. Hey, if you haven't seen Eichel play, you don't know Jack! Babcock to Philly, just my guess.

Oilers could trade the #1 pick to Boston for Lucic? Just kidding! 

This is a great day for the Sabres Nation, we are getting a great talent. 

I'd be surprised if Toronto isn't already desperately  offering Kessel and Phaneuf for Edmonton's former #1 picks.

Hopefully a quick discussion of "it wasn't meant to be now let's move forward". I don't want to pay the price to get him. It will set is back even further.

most likely how it will go.  Edmonton will ask for Risto, Zemgus, #2 overall, and other stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.