GDT: The Lottery (Eichel is OURS)

Johnny DangerFace

OK, I really need to find a sarcasm emoticon when two of my favourite posters don't get me.

Was it something in my posting history? 

Maybe that time I said Jordan Samuels Thomas was the next Cam Neely?  :P

I knew what you were up to.  I was attempting humor.  Apparently my contrarian ways clouded it.   :rolleyes:

Tim Murray pretty much has the same level of enthusiasm from start to finish.  I think it's just his demeanor.

I agree and think TM's comments and demeanor since the draft selection are done very purposefully. I mean, at what point would he have truly EXPECTED to get that first pick.....I just don't believe it. I admit I don't know why he is putting out the whoa-is-me act about not getting that #1 though. Maybe it'll make sense in time?

Awesome news on the offspring, got a little 8 month old inkling myself. Can't believe I made a little human.

Now I need the sabres to be better than the leafs so we can all love mommy's favorite team and NOT the leafs...I'm confident this will be the case! We're always in buffalo visiting so getting a mini-pack of games each season is definitely getting done!

I agree and think TM's comments and demeanor since the draft selection are done very purposefully. I mean, at what point would he have truly EXPECTED to get that first pick.....I just don't believe it. I admit I don't know why he is putting out the whoa-is-me act about not getting that #1 though. Maybe it'll make sense in time?

I don't think he expected it, but there were two possible outcomes: The Sabres get #1 (YAY!!!) or they get #2 (the alternative to YAY!!!) All you're looking at is the alternative to YAY!!!

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.