2015 NHL Playoffs -- Round 1

Hoss

I just got home from vacation in Punta Cana and I need to say the amount of Canadians there was shocking, it was Punta Canada, literally everyone was from the great white North.... Made for good times at the resort a lot of habs fans and leafs fans to banter with and knowledgeable hockey people too. We'd all hit the sports bar which is almost 24 hours and they'd be streaming 2-3 big screen games add that to top shelf free booze and some smoke from the countryside and it's a great time. Not expecting hockey to be streaming in the Caribbean

Literally everyone? Wow, how'd they manage that?  ;)

Hey now.... Stop taking my literal sentences so literally!! ;)

Literally literally doesn't just mean literally anymore.

2:  in effect :  virtually <will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice — Norman Cousins>
Edited by carpandean

Hey now.... Stop taking my literal sentences so literally!! ;)

exciting times, bills, Sabres..... And a glimmering hope that we will see our team in the dance in the near future.

Anyone expecting any big comebacks.... Maybe Ottawa?

I don't see Ottawa coming back...Price & their PP are too good to beat four games in a row.

If you want to consider Tampa Bay coming back (given how they were pretty much down 3 games to 1, though not officially), then that's my pick. Tampa is better than Detroit, but just haven't shown it. Game 2 was the only time they looked like it.

If the word 'literally' virtually means just the opposite of what it used to, what word do I use in its place? There is figuratively no other word to replace it.............. literally. Virtually speaking of course.

Just throw an "I s_hit you not" in there. It'll get the same point across.

Ottawa-Habs looking like I envisioned heading into the playoffs...might be too little too late, but I'm not going to complain if they manage to give me more playoff hockey.

How is everybody watching these games? I'm stuck watching the series that killed Hockey.

Wait, what? You don't get CNBC?

I do. It's in a place I never go, the news channels. For some reason I was thinking that Canadian network Buffalo gets.

It's channel 22 on Time Warner.

It's 355 on Directv. I don't do within 50 channels of that station in either direction. And why the is hockey on a news channel anyway. So stupid. I've been stuck watching the worst hockey of my life because the NHL is a joke.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.