Desert Dogs @ Vancouver: 4-9-2015 10pm EST

CallawaySabres

Columbus wrecked the Leafs last night 5-0, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

The Blue Jackets are 9-0-1 in their last ten, only losing a point to the President's Trophy Winner Rangers.  Since the trade deadline, they are 14-2-1.  They have won their last five straight at home.

This is what scares me more than anything, the BJ's hot streak. The Sabres will be the team to cool them off, I can feel it already.

Hehe, I said BJ's.

Arizona Coyotes ‏@ArizonaCoyotes 18m18 minutes ago

UPDATE: Captain Shane Doan will not play tonight at @VanCanucks because of lower-body injury. He is day-to-day.

I thought this would happen after he left the last game. Everything is shaping up quite nicely for Zona isn't it. I will have serious anger issues with this Sabres team if they botch this two year shiitstorm.....and they will, you juuuust know it.

Please God let this be the last Arizona game I have to endure this season. I can't imagine being home on Saturday - having to watch the Ducks game and cheering for the Yotes.

Actually if the results go 0-3 against the Sabres over the next few days - I'll just go ahead and order my Hanifin jersey prior to the last Arizona game.

Doan isn't what he used to be, but I have a hard time believing that a replacement player is better.

I dunno. Having watched too much Arizona lately, he looks finished.

I thought this would happen after he left the last game. Everything is shaping up quite nicely for Zona isn't it. I will have serious anger issues with this Sabres team if they botch this two year shiitstorm.....and they will, you juuuust know it.

Nope. We're closing this out Friday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.