2015 NCAA Hockey Tournament

dEnnis the Menace

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it did. Very entertaining to watch teams that are actually trying.

Trying like Buffalo players and coaching have tried? All season long?

Jack Eichel just fired it almost the length of the ice into the empty net... game. 

Edited by LGR4GM

Trying like Buffalo players and coaching have tried? All season long?

Jack Eichel just fired it almost the length of the ice into the empty net... game.

Two teams that played hard for 60 minutes...without a paycheck. Not sure the Sabres played a full 60 minute game in the last 162.

I felt like I was watching bizarro hockey last night. North Dakota is almost always a huge team that relies heavily on one smaller skilled guy (Parise). That team was fast as hell. That was always BU's style, at least up until 2008 or so.

Oh, and Buccigross should not be allowed to call hockey games. He got really bad towards the end of the game with the constant screaming any time North Dakota crossed the blue line. I'll give him a pass since it is pure emotion (unlike, say, Jack Edwards), but he doesn't have the polish required to do play by play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.