2015 NCAA Hockey Tournament

dEnnis the Menace

He's one of the oldest out there. He was a 23 year old junior. He is goi g to be the story of this tourney years from now. He will have a lot on his shoulders.

I think people expect to see Eichel score 5 a game each night. That will never be how it works in college. That kid is miles ahead of everyone out there and when you take the time to watch the little things, you know it. To see a freshman dominate in the way he did, it is truly amazing. I've been Round for the last 15 years and no be has come close to what he has done. Toews is the golden child and Eichel blew him out of the water, who by the way was also not a national championship winner.

But Paul Kariya Did!!! 

He's one of the oldest out there. He was a 23 year old junior. He is goi g to be the story of this tourney years from now. He will have a lot on his shoulders.

In other words, the psycho-crazy Boston hockey fans will be total douches toward the guy for, like, ever. Figures. I feel bad for him now, too.

He had a great season and shaky tournament. He dropped the puck into his own net on national tv in the championship game.

Meant to point this out as a helpful post, too. I missed that part of the show, so, looking back on it, I think it provides a lot of context as well. Good job. The play was well developed and got off to a mmruuphhph.

In other words, the psycho-crazy Boston hockey fans will be total douches toward the guy for, like, ever. Figures. I feel bad for him now, too.

I already have friends who are huge Boston fans and BU grads who are crying about that poor Boston sports luck. Really? REALLY? Even BU won it all in 2009, and throw in the Bruins, Red Sox, Pats, Celtics...ugh.

Thank you. This is the kind of post we need. No frills, no whatevers, just pure info to answer and enlighten.

Meant to point this out as a helpful post, too. I missed that part of the show, so, looking back on it, I think it provides a lot of context as well. Good job. The play was well developed and got off to a mmruuphhph.

All right, all right, I feel shame.

I already have friends who are huge Boston fans and BU grads who are crying about that poor Boston sports luck. Really? REALLY? Even BU won it all in 2009, and throw in the Bruins, Red Sox, Pats, Celtics...ugh.

The colleges get a bit strange because most aren't actually from Boston. Long Island/New Jersey are the majority of people in that school and God knows those areas have nothing going for them other than nfreeman' residency. The school had won nothing in six years and that covers the entire lifetime of all non-grad school students. The "what have you done for me lately" mentality rules the day.

Tweets on O'Connor:

Matt O'Connor sat in his stall and answered a barrage of questions from 50 media members. Tells you a lot about the type of person he is.

Most kids his age would run and hide, and I wouldn't blame them. He took it. Huge respect for that, and him for doing it.

no problem   :beer:

Yea feel bad for him about that play.  It was a crucial mistake on national tv, yikes

I have to say, last night I went through the Eichel videos and was impressed. I recall the World Juniors and remember I liked Eichel more. But this here was a championship for his school, annnnnnnnnnnnd, I wasn't impressed with what I saw out of him. I kind of was expecting him to turn into beast mode the last five minutes and win this for them.

He looked gassed at the end. PC was hitting him every chance they got and he was getting frustrated even took a penalty. He's 18 playing against 22 year olds (avg age of PC is 22y 1m).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.