2015 NCAA Hockey Tournament

dEnnis the Menace

I didn't see a thread dedicated to this yet, so I figured I'd start one.  Anyone else plan on watching much of the 2015 NCAA Men's Hockey tourney?

Being an RIT Alum, I am really pulling for them.  Really hoping they can match the Cinderella magic of 2010. I went out to Roc for the AHC Tourney, and the team looked great there, but it's not nearly the same type of competition as the other leagues in NCAA.  

I didn't see a thread dedicated to this yet, so I figured I'd start one. Anyone else plan on watching much of the 2015 NCAA Men's Hockey tourney?

Being an RIT Alum, I am really pulling for them. Really hoping they can match the Cinderella magic of 2010. I went out to Roc for the AHC Tourney, and the team looked great there, but it's not nearly the same type of competition as the other leagues in NCAA.

I expect RIT will get whupped but you never know. I hope they upset Mankato.

I think the field is wide open. I haven't seen much of Minnesota St, so until they show me something, my pick is North Dakota.

As an ECAC guy, I'd like to see them make some noise. Harvard has the best chance of doing that...Quinnipiac took 3+ games to beat Union and then didn't show up in Lake Placid and Yale just couldn't beat Harvard.

I really hope they can as well.  Denver was "a power house" when we beat them 2-1 back '10.  That was a good game! 

I was there for that one. Denver played like they didn't even prep for RIT, thinking they'd walk all over them. RIT took that momentum and beat UNH the next night.

I think the field is wide open. I haven't seen much of Minnesota St, so until they show me something, my pick is North Dakota.

As an ECAC guy, I'd like to see them make some noise. Harvard has the best chance of doing that...Quinnipiac took 3+ games to beat Union and then didn't show up in Lake Placid and Yale just couldn't beat Harvard.

N. Dakota is probably going to be the toughest out of the tourney. 

I really hope they can as well. Denver was "a power house" when we beat them 2-1 back '10. That was a good game!

Those games in Albany are my favorite college hockey memories. Just unbelievable. That moment we knew we were going to Detroit. I can't even describe it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.