GDT Coyotes at Sabres 3-26-2015 7PM MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Weber is pissed at the fans? Well, I'm pissed at him for taking that penalty which cost them the game. So I guess we're even, well no we're not, I'm working a full time job to finance your hockey career, so shut the up.

Edited by pi2000

Worst part of this whole debacle is its gonna turn Sabrespace into TBD. Usually this board is pretty tight knit, but this season is tearing us apart as a whole.....why, oh why dammit!!!

Maybe a little capital of good will has been spent, but it hasn't been that bad. All will be forgotten soon enough.

So what you're saying is... the team is bad and it sucks? Wow, I never saw it that way before. :mellow:

Yeah that was it. This is beyond the team being bad and sucking. It is about letting a franchise reach a level that the fans find it OK to openly boo the guys for trying to win. Argue that all you want. It is not even debatable.

Yeah that was it. This is beyond the team being bad and sucking. It is about letting a franchise reach a level that the fans find it OK to openly boo the guys for trying to win. Argue that all you want. It is not even debatable.

There's always going to be a few jerks.  To get in a tizzy about it and talk about all time franchise lows and such is dramatic.

See you all in a couple months. This is absurd.

I like when people announce they are leaving.  

It was an entertaining game, and our team sucks.  Stop being so dramatic.  None of the players or coaches are trying to lose.  We have watched players like ennis, girgensons, ristolainen, deslauriers, and larsson grow a ton and a farm system is flourishing.  Boo ###### who

Edited by Vlad Dangerslakov

Can you pick a lower time??

And it was more than a few.

when ryan miller got ran into by lucic.  That was ###### embarrassing.

I would take the state of this franchise with some great young players, amazing prospects, and a great shot for McEichel over that team that was never going anywhere

Maybe a little capital of good will has been spent, but it hasn't been that bad. All will be forgotten soon enough.

No, and this board could never be as bad as TBD. That place is full of talkers just looking to start problems. Much more intelligence and reasoning on this site. For the most part we are all die hard Sabres fans wanting what's best for this team. And a McDavid or Eichel will make it that much better. Can't wait for this year's show to end so we can get back to normal.

If you say so.  Like PA said, there's a special place in fan heaven for you, weave, NS, and rumblefish.

don't know if this needs to be repeated, but if rooting for the Sabres to win every game they play is wrong, that I don't want to be

right, "to thy own self be true" and that is the way I will stay

The idea of lingering resentment worries me. Probably unnecessarily. If this were a marriage, though, you might consider it irreconcilable differences.

Then I think those players are free to leave.  This isn't a poker hand, this is a chess match.  The media have riled up the fans.  There is over 40 years of losing as baggage.  It's ugly.  If the player can't intellectualize this, then, please, go.  This situation requires thinking to make it through it.

Hamilton doesn't help by, again, taking the undertaker's role and extracting as much grief as possible from the players.

And, frankly, the Sabres played like crap tonight, so what's with the caveat "if the Sabres played poorly..."?  That caveat is invalid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sabres fans who openly cheered for the Coyotes and/or against the Sabres are the same people who discovered the team after the lockout, wore the slug and suddenly lost interest in the fall of 2007. They think they smell a Cup, that's all.

So you think 90% of SabreSpace fits that description?

if any of you are anywhere near embarrassed now compared to then, then I don't know what to say.  And this rebuild got rid of that core of useless players.  

So you think 90% of SabreSpace fits that description?

Rooting for the sabres to lose and doing it in the stadium are two different things

I look at it as the Sabres have sophisticated fans.  Not a big deal...they aren't really rooting against the Sabres but rooting for a shot at the best offensive player since Lafontaine.  Personally, I wouldn't cheer for the other team because there is no point in that but I would certainly be happy with the outcome.

It's the quietest barn in the league and has been for years.  If they were sophisticated they'd make some noise once in a while at games.

It's ###### disgraceful for "fans" wearing Sabres jerseys to attend a game then openly root for Arizona.  The players around the league have pride.  From what I've read over the past year or so, most on this board do not.  Guys in that room are pissed, as they should be.

This is exactly why I posted what I did at the start of the day that a lot of you jumped all over me for. Pro or anti Tank this is a horrible day in our franchise history. For our franchise and a good portion of the fans in the arena to reach this level has me embarrassed to be a fan.

Regardless if what comes of this "rebuild" this is the low point.

Nothing that a little McEichel can't fix.

It's the quietest barn in the league and has been for years.  If they were sophisticated they'd make some noise once in a while at games.

It's ###### disgraceful for "fans" wearing Sabres jerseys to attend a game then openly root for Arizona.  The players around the league have pride.  From what I've read over the past year or so, most on this board do not.  Guys in that room are pissed, as they should be.

I agree fans shouldnt openly cheer in the stadium.  But those players should have zero pride to lose.  They are historically bad 

never played at higher level in sports, but I know this losing sucks, and having your nose rubbed in it  is worst, but some just don't get that, and never will

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.