GDT Coyotes at Sabres 3-26-2015 7PM MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Everyone knows it's Ottawa.

It's a good argument. Philly, Toronto, Boston, Ottawa. I think with the roster turnover lately in Ottawa, the rival now is Boston, at least in my feeble mind. Until Lucic, Chara and Marchand are dead or gone, I can't help but hate them more than anything on earth.

Edited by Inkoslav Manilov

I look at it as the Sabres have sophisticated fans.  Not a big deal...they aren't really rooting against the Sabres but rooting for a shot at the best offensive player since Lafontaine.  Personally, I wouldn't cheer for the other team because there is no point in that but I would certainly be happy with the outcome.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sabres fans who openly cheered for the Coyotes and/or against the Sabres are the same people who discovered the team after the lockout, wore the slug and suddenly lost interest in the fall of 2007. They think they smell a Cup, that's all.

You're wrong.

I also still find it a wee bit funny which users it's obvious that they're closet tankers. At least in some capacity.

Edited by Tank

oh yea NHL and Buffalo are just so embarrassed right now  :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the season to end so people will stop acting so goofy

Right?

I actually think the game was kind of good. There was a few brutal plays from each side, but at least we saw some goals.

A good GM never has to resort to losing like this to win in the long run.  Tanking is not the answer.  It tempts honest Sabres fans to be dishonest and want their team to lose to gain in the long run.  GMTM had little choice.  But never again.  I don't care if  the second coming of JC comes down from the heavens in 2030, no taking ever again.   

Embarrassment to the city and professional sports.

This is exactly why I posted what I did at the start of the day that a lot of you jumped all over me for. Pro or anti Tank this is a horrible day in our franchise history. For our franchise and a good portion of the fans in the arena to reach this level has me embarrassed to be a fan.

Regardless if what comes of this "rebuild" this is the low point.

oh yea NHL and Buffalo are just so embarrassed right now  :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the season to end so people will stop acting so goofy

I know I am. I'm from BFLO and I'm already hearing it from people I know that fans of my team were booing our team. It's embarrassing, and like has been said, is going to be the joke of the NHL world tomorrow if they aren't already. 

This is exactly why I posted what I did at the start of the day that a lot of you jumped all over me for. Pro or anti Tank this is a horrible day in our franchise history. For our franchise and a good portion of the fans in the arena to reach this level has me embarrassed to be a fan.

Regardless if what comes of this "rebuild" this is the low point.

So what you're saying is... the team is bad and it sucks?  Wow, I never saw it that way before.  :mellow:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.