The . Thread

Byebye

I thought most of you guys been pretty awesome this past two  years, there has been some bitching and moaning at it from time to time but not that bad.  

But also was to expected the way this team has been playing and everyone has their own favourite player sucking it up :unsure:

Edited by Heimdall

I totally get where the OP is coming from.  There have been more side-conversations and people generally being ###### to each other on the forum this year compared to previous years.  I'm not about to flame out over it though.  I'm trying to practice the mantra of "Next year I will love you all."  Assuming we get McEichel, right now the team is the worst it will ever be for the foreseeable future.  As things improve next year I kind of expect more harmony on the forums.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

I totally get where the OP is coming from.  There have been more side-conversations and people generally being ###### to each other on the forum this year compared to previous years.  I'm not about to flame out over it though.  I'm trying to practice the mantra of "Next year I will love you all."  Assuming we get McEichel, right now the team is the worst it will ever be for the foreseeable future.  As things improve next year I kind of expect more harmony on the forums.

So does this mean that next year the new "I Love You All" karma you will be feeling could result in less spelling and grammatical corrections?

Because you made me google PENDANTIC, and I had a hardy laugh, so please don't get to lovey on us.

Well that was fun.

Everyone just has a bit of cabin fever since we don't have actual hockey to talk about. Otherwise I think the posters here have been pretty well behaved given the terrible season.

Then again we all could just be slowly accepting the single-minded communist agenda. :death:

So does this mean that next year the new "I Love You All" karma you will be feeling could result in less spelling and grammatical corrections?

Because you made me google PENDANTIC, and I had a hardy laugh, so please don't get to lovey on us.

Did I spell it pendantic somewhere?

Hi, I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but it'll be awesome when the Sabres have McDavid. They're going to finish last and it'll be a sure thing unless the NHL screws Buffalo again!

Now I have a f'ing Kenny Rogers song stuck in my head.  What was I thinking?!

He even warned you. And you still went right into the dangerzone.

That's Kenny Loggins, not Rogers you moron.

Edited by Met'yuPirog

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.