The . Thread

Byebye

I'm here. Pm me

Is that an invitation?   :w00t:

How often do you get any new posters? Ever wonder why? Well I'm sure none of you care but this is my last post here, as well as my last time coming on this site. If in the future you want more people to join, and have meaningful discussions then heed my advice... Or better yet, go cry about us being in last and post a bunch of bs because your sad or mad or whatever else.

Have a nice day guys, I'll miss reading some of your posts, as for the rest of you... Enjoy the season ######

Who said we want more posters?  There are more posters over on HFBoards and that place sucks Richard.

Grumpy old man just said PMS should be banned. 

PMs had recently been discussed, and there's . in the title.  Linking PMs to PMS was kinda clever.

I just hope that when I finally reach the last straw with all of you, my meltdown is more spectacular than this.

Let this thread be a lesson for each of us.

A stern lesson indeed.  Thanks for highlighting it.

Did Naulter8 really leave? Or is it just a joke? Is Naulter8 really Andy Kaufman? It's hard to say. Hard to say.

Who said we want more posters?  There are more posters over on HFBoards and that place sucks Richard.

I do, I hope people lurking out there make an account/start posting; provided of course they can get to 1000 posts without losing their . We all were new here at one point, hell I only joined 2 years ago, there are people who lurk longer than I've been posting. I just hope lurkers realize we're really just a picky bunch, and even though we fight bicker a lot this place is awesome, we're not going to pull some hazing or something, just get in here, get rid of the Timmeh avatar, and post. 

I do, I hope people lurking out there make an account/start posting; provided of course they can get to 1000 posts without losing their ######. We all were new here at one point, hell I only joined 2 years ago, there are people who lurk longer than I've been posting. I just hope lurkers realize we're really just a picky bunch, and even though we fight bicker a lot this place is awesome, we're not going to pull some hazing ###### or something, just get in here, get rid of the Timmeh avatar, and post.

True, true. I found this place pretty welcoming. I haven't posted much on HFBoards but from what I see there seems to be a lot more of the crap that we're complaining about in this thread. Bunch of know-it-all know-nothings over there, if you know what I mean. I was scanning the Bills thread over there and some whole pages in the thread were just people busting on each other for stupid stuff.

True, true. I found this place pretty welcoming. I haven't posted much on HFBoards but from what I see there seems to be a lot more of the crap that we're complaining about in this thread. Bunch of know-it-all know-nothings over there, if you know what I mean. I was scanning the Bills thread over there and some whole pages in the thread were just people busting on each other for stupid stuff.

I've only ever posted to one other forum, and that was for books. I lurk at TBD, and it's somewhat similar to here, but you're right, there's a ton more posting over there than here. I think we do a good job at filtering out those kind of posters, but maybe there're some out there that get chased away by it; I'm not sure, I just hope they're not. 

Indirectly. The whole point of this thread was to complain about the meta-threads/bickering.

...it's quite sickening listening to some of you bicker back and forth, especially when it has little to nothing to do with what the thread is about. Especially when it's 17 ###### pages worth. Especially, especially, especially(zfg) I end up having to skip pages and miss some great comments because of it.

Then people started to have some fun with it and he (she?) didn't like that, so that was that.

Indirectly. The whole point of this thread was to complain about the meta-threads/bickering.

Then people started to have some fun with it and he (she?) didn't like that, so that was that.

He or she has a point. I skipped most of this thread becaus I assumed there was bickering.

Interesting, Nolan getting fired in every thread but the one dedicated to Nolan getting fired. Bickering in every thread but the one dedicated to bickering. Moral of the story, if you don't want something discussed start a thread about it............... :angel:

PS-If it means anything (and it probably doesn't) I prefer a smaller forum. 

I feel the opposite; the sight of my bare yard makes me sad as I pack up my snowboard gear for what is likely the season. I hate this time of year, when there's not enough snow to go boarding but it's still too effing cold and yucky to be outside and do much else. This is when I'll miss the Sabres most (spring with no playoffs, again).

I feel your pain.  Early spring is the ugliest, most boring time of the year :(

Woman being bit-chy while on their period is no secret, and it's not sexest to say so. I grew up with 5 sisters so next time you want to analyze my life over a computer do so with my d in your mouth. Is that sexest? Now I'm not coming back, no matter what asspirate or anyone else says.

###### you, ###### you, ###### you, ###### you, your cool... I'm out... Is anybody with me??

My favorite part is "Is anybody with me??"  Like he just spoke the secret truth of the universe and the cloth is ripped from our eyes.

"Ah yes! I see the way now!   you you you Let's go!!!!"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.