Trade Deadline 2015 (March 2nd, 3 p.m.)

Hoss

You get one of the big two at the draft and the lineup looks a whole lot better and at least they will be watchable next year but you end up with the 3 pick you probably won't see him in the lineup for at least another 2 years. Which means another year of this crap!

Unless #3 is Hanafin and then you will most likely see him in 2015

There comes a point with me, SDS, when I put people on Mental Ignore... usually when they start posting totally useless stuff.

You've never read anything I've ever posted!

It's called influence. No one operates in isolation and the guy values Darcy. But, I do have another quote for you, from the same article, for entertainment purposes only:

So he's the Coyotes own personal Rasputin, or perhaps Cardinal Richelieu. How nefarious indeed.

I concede. Darcy is running Arizona.

People think that Defenseman is going to jump right into this lineup if we pick 3. Yeah if he stood out in WJC but he didn't and I thought their were better defense on Team USA before him.

Yeah, I don't think his the same caliber as Ekblad

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.