Trade: Jhonas Enroth to Dallas

TheMatrix31

Neither of these trades are completely about GMTM's prefernce for large goalies or wingers. They are mostly about GMTM's preference for McEichel.

Exactly.  In his presser earlier he gave the big 'we're not tanking' blah blah blah because he knew he had a trade like this also lined up.

God I love sneaky GMTM

Edited by Derrico

Neither of these trades are completely about GMTM's prefernce for large goalies or wingers. They are mostly about GMTM's preference for McEichel.

Haha. Anders frickin' Lindback! Is there anyone left who thinks Murray came into this season with any goal other than finishing dead last?

As to who is going to play goal next year, my early favorite is Antti Niemi.

Boy is this place going to be pissed when the Leaves get the #1 pick. 

I'll happily take Eichel. As to the Leafs in particular, I'd rather they get McDavid than Arizona or Carolina.

They will need a goaltender next year.  Do you want that to be Lindback or Hackett?

Enroth didnt have a contract for next year

free agents next year: Enroth, Neuvirth, Niemi, Fasth, Ramo.  Or better yet, trade for a young goalie who could actually be the goal tender of the future, as it wasnt enroth

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.