GDT: SENATORS (20-22-9) at SABRES (16-35-3)

spndnchz

I honestly couldn't tell what they were eating in that video; very fancy, but it looked amazing. It looks like a big city with a small town mentality, but that's just me characterizing a place I just located today and watched a 4 minute video of. Am I close NS?

Yes. Although Halifax is not very big ... about 400,000 people in the greater Halifax area.

It's mostly assistant trailer park supervisors eating cheeseburgers.

Also correct.

Except that I prefer chickenburgers ...

http://chickenburger.com/

I can walk to the Bedford location in about 5 minutes. Think I'll go now.

This is the best GDT all year!! Thanks, Chz. We all forgot that the Sabres were playing tonight.

I hate the memory of the brawl. To me, it marks the day we officially became the Senators' ###### (again). They take out our captain on a borderline hit, and the response (after Stafford jumped Neil, anyway) was, uh, borderline ridiculous.

The response was WAAAAYY better than the Miller Lucic response

Could be why Nick didn't get the extra 2?

that;s exactly why he didn't.  Condra got up and started throwing punches so it negated the boarding. 

As for the boarding, I have rewatched it a bunch, he turns away from Nick about .5 second before the hit. I understand he does it to protect the puck but gotta be careful.  Nick probably should have pulled up a bit but I am not sure he had time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.