GDT: SENATORS (20-22-9) at SABRES (16-35-3)

spndnchz

Another two tickets I won't be using.

I don't have another game until mid-March.  My philosophy was that if I had to pay for tickets to avoid the dreaded waiting list, I was at least going to pick most of my games in months where it isn't quite as brutally cold.

Edited by Eleven

Agreed, good call Chz. I completely forgot we were playing tonight too.

Damn though, 1:00pm until we start a GDT?? That's depressing :(   :bag:

I trust in Chz completely to know the exact perfect time to start a GDT, or anything else, for that matter.

And it's 2:00 PM in Halifax.  So, it's even worse than you thought ...  :P

Another two tickets I won't be using.

No paradise for you tonight ...

I trust in Chz completely to know the exact perfect time to start a GDT, or anything else, for that matter.

Well, TIL where Halifax is  :lol: I always pictured it directly above the Rochester-->Buffalo area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCacbNlrqYk

As usual, great song NS  :thumbsup:

I am getting my ass kicked with trying to break this quote apart right now

Edited by WildCard

WildCard,

I can't make heads, nor tails, of your post.

Seems like you are asking where Halifax is?  Is that a serious question?

Yeah, you go directly above Rochester and turn right.  Keep going about a 1,000 miles, or so.  The map below has you going to Boston and up.  You could also cross into Canada at Kingston, ON and take the Trans Canada Highway through Quebec, NB and onto NS.  Takes about 16 hours either way.

http://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Rochester,+NY,+USA/Halifax,+NS/@45.8925927,-74.7495404,6z/data=!4m15!4m14!1m5!1m1!1s0x89d6b3059614b353:0x5a001ffc4125e61e!2m2!1d-77.6109219!2d43.16103!1m5!1m1!1s0x4b5a211407dbfac1:0x666be3a6438b2ddc!2m2!1d-63.5753196!2d44.6488625!3e0!5i1

WildCard,

I can't make heads, nor tails, of your post.

Seems like you are asking where Halifax is?  Is that a serious question?

Yeah, you go directly above Rochester and turn right.  Keep going about a 1,000 miles, or so.  The map below has you going to Boston and up.  You could also cross into Canada at Kingston, ON and take the Trans Canada Highway through Quebec, NB and onto NS.  Takes about 16 hours either way.

http://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Rochester,+NY,+USA/Halifax,+NS/@45.8925927,-74.7495404,6z/data=!4m15!4m14!1m5!1m1!1s0x89d6b3059614b353:0x5a001ffc4125e61e!2m2!1d-77.6109219!2d43.16103!1m5!1m1!1s0x4b5a211407dbfac1:0x666be3a6438b2ddc!2m2!1d-63.5753196!2d44.6488625!3e0!5i1

I never looked it up on a map, intuitively I just assumed it was directly north and a little east of Rochester, not that far east. A quick google search showed me where it was. Thanks for the directions though  :lol:

Other part was good song choice.

Well, TIL where Halifax is  :lol: I always pictured it directly above the Rochester-->Buffalo area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCacbNlrqYk

As usual, great song NS  :thumbsup:

I am getting my ass kicked with trying to break this quote apart right now

It 5 o'clock somewhere, and that means this post is completely coherent to someone that started happy hour early.

Edited by Woods-Racer

I never looked it up on a map, intuitively I just assumed it was directly north and a little east of Rochester, not that far east. A quick google search showed me where it was. Thanks for the directions though  :lol:

Hey-ooo.

Other part was good song choice.

On a side note, you need to hit the "light switch" icon on the top left of the reply tool bar to use BBcode to break apart quotes.

:flirt:

I don't think I can justify watching that long of a video at work. Does it show lots of fried fish?

I honestly couldn't tell what they were eating in that video; very fancy, but it looked amazing. It looks like a big city with a small town mentality, but that's just me characterizing a place I just located today and watched a 4 minute video of. Am I close NS?

Hey-ooo.

On a side note, you need to hit the "light switch" icon on the top left of the reply tool bar to use BBcode to break apart quotes.

Yeah Shrader (IIRC) showed me that earlier when the changes were made. I tried it, but every time I tried to insert/delete a quote script it just reverted back to how it was in the post.

I would but your best bet is to just hop on StubHub.com and pick your seats. 300 lvl for tonight are only like 10 bucks.

Nice, gonna have to look some of those up when my tests are over next weekend, this is the longest I've waited to go to a game in years

It's mostly assistant trailer park supervisors eating cheeseburgers.

I just started the new season on Netflix, it's way better than season 7. One of my favorites so far

Because of videos like this I love hockey.

This is emotion, energy, hate, revenge, everything the dreaded Miller incident was missing.

My money was on Lindy, can't remember the Ottawa's coaches name, but I kept yelling at the TV, take one more step, take one more step, and Ray get your hand off your mic!! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.