GDT Sabres at Calgary 9pm EST MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

It's going to be ###### sunshine and kittens against storm cloud again, isn't it...

Yep. We just need you to come up with the faction names. The battle lines have been drawn. There is no abandoning your position. The next 180 days will be all out civil war. After the draft we can all laugh about it at the end of season wine mixer.

Yep. We just need you to come up with the faction names. The battle lines have been drawn. There is no abandoning your position. The next 180 days will be all out civil war. After the draft we can all laugh about it at the end of season wine mixer.

Honestly, now, as then, I'd prefer to keep the "ongoing argument" in the threads dedicated to it.  It got stupid when every GDT was "fire Ruff," no matter one's position.

I've accepted the tank as the inevitable.  I just don't need to see it in every GDT.  That said, if it's in a few GDTs, I don't care about it that much, either.

Anyone know the potential lines for tonight's game?

Calgary -270.

Honestly, now, as then, I'd prefer to keep the "ongoing argument" in the threads dedicated to it.  It got stupid when every GDT was "fire Ruff," no matter one's position.

I've accepted the tank as the inevitable.  I just don't need to see it in every GDT.  That said, if it's in a few GDTs, I don't care about it that much, either.

Totally agree - just ruffling some feathers.

It's why I find TSW difficult to read, every thread eventually turns into the EJ sucks/EJ supporter arguement. They can be talking about coaching, special teams, other NFL teams, etc. but it always turns into that.

Totally agree - just ruffling some feathers.

It's why I find TSW difficult to read, every thread eventually turns into the EJ sucks/EJ supporter arguement. They can be talking about coaching, special teams, other NFL teams, etc. but it always turns into that.

If you really want to have some fun, compare TSW's politics threads to ours.

Calgary -270.

Correct.  There is a gentlemen's agreement in place to keep this out of the GDTs.  Everyone, please post accordingly.  Not singling anyone out, but if your username rhymes with "schnookie", please take note and (I can't believe I'm saying this) go back to proposing trade ideas from outer space.

Correct.  There is a gentlemen's agreement in place to keep this out of the GDTs.  Everyone, please post accordingly.  Not singling anyone out, but if your username rhymes with "schnookie", please take note and (I can't believe I'm saying this) go back to proposing trade ideas from outer space.

Thank god that show got cancelled...

Just so everyone is aware I will be actively reporting any posts in GDTs that are related to cheering for/encouraging/condoning losing. I will not tolerate any support for the tank here.

I finally got my hand to stop shaking so I could type this.

Just so everyone is aware I will be reporting all stupid posts. I just reported Darks.

I get his point but I don't think we need to go all forum police here. We are all in this misery together. Let's keep it real. This can post and can't post stuff is kind of lame. We suck. No getting around it. We need McEichel. No getting around it. To do that we need to lose. Pretty simple isn't it.

Edited by sicknfla

Just so everyone is aware I will be reporting all stupid posts. I just reported Darks.

I get his point but I don't think we need to go all forum police here. We are all in this misery together. Let's keep it real. This can post and can't post stuff is kind of lame. We suck. No getting around it. We need McEichel. No getting around it. To do that we need to lose. Pretty simple isn't it.

This is your opinion, and even those who agree with you have agreed (as nfreeman points out below) to keep it out of the GD GDTs.  PLEASE.  A number of us have asked this repeatedly, and it's not too much to ask.

Please leave.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.