GDT Sabres at Calgary 9pm EST MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

How are you?

My name is Anna.  I hope we can be friends.  Win Sabres! (however you may interpret winning).  Thank you.  I hope you have fun rooting for my new team.

Yuri, is that you?

11 game losing streak, 9PM start, and a GDT is up to 4 pages before the 1st period is even over? Damn, what did I miss?

You can skip the first 3 pages.

Huh, no intermission broadcast for me... that usually only happens with the Rangers/Isles. Guess I have no excuse not to fold my laundry now.

He gives me account and says post.  Here is password.  Very sweet of him because I have very few friends in my new city here.  

He says we play barge song.  I don't know what this means.

;)

Dear me.

Just so we're clear:

The gentlemen's agreement is no rooting for the tank in GDTs, period.  You can ignore the agreement if you're determined to be a DB, but then -- you're kind of a DB.

Reporting posts has no effect on anyone unless a mod decides that some kind of action is appropriate.  OTOH, frivolous reporting is a waste of the mods' time.  So please:  report posts when it's necessary, but use some judgment.

OK?

I am new here so excuse me please.  Is there a code of conduct for which to study for me?  Thank you in advance for your assistance.Mr. Nfreeman, Sir, Moderator.  I am nervous for being new, so that I might say something not like by others.  I am sorry for me.

I am new here so excuse me please. Is there a code of conduct for which to study for me? Thank you in advance for your assistance.Mr. Nfreeman, Sir, Moderator. I am nervous for being new, so that I might say something not like by others. I am sorry for me.

Are you watching the game?

I am new here so excuse me please.  Is there a code of conduct for which to study for me?  Thank you in advance for your assistance.Mr. Nfreeman, Sir, Moderator.  I am nervous for being new, so that I might say something not like by others.  I am sorry for me.

I am drinking vodka.  Perhaps you like it?  I will share some with you.  You will like it.  And it will make you easier to like.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.