GDT Sabres at Calgary 9pm EST MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

The problem with the chat is that we use GDTs to guage fan interest based on the number of pages. Also, many GDTs will last several days past the event itself due to whatever conversation that developed during the game itself. These things are lost when you use chat.

The problem with the chat is that we use GDTs to guage fan interest based on the number of pages. Also, many GDTs will last several days past the event itself due to whatever conversation that developed during the game itself. These things are lost when you use chat.

Totally agree. I like the GDTs as well. Just wanted to guage the thoughts of the group.

Besides, how is anyone going to catch D4rk without padding their post count by posting "Goal" or "Stafford sucks" in the GDT?

Just so everyone is aware I will be actively reporting any posts in GDTs that are related to cheering for/encouraging/condoning losing. I will not tolerate any support for the tank here.

Give it a rest macho man. Tankers only ever agreed to not discuss it during games because we understand and want it to be a good place for people to cheer for their team while the game goes on. Nothing says we have to. If I want to cheer for the tank during the game in the GDT then I can. Simple as that. It's a message board where people can come to discuss their feelings. Get over it.

Luckily for you, I don't want to discuss it here during the game and won't. Pre and post game? All I want.

Give it a rest macho man. Tankers only ever agreed to not discuss it during games because we understand and want it to be a good place for people to cheer for their team while the game goes on. Nothing says we have to. If I want to cheer for the tank during the game in the GDT then I can. Simple as that. It's a message board where people can come to discuss their feelings. Get over it.

Luckily for you, I don't want to discuss it here during the game and won't. Pre and post game? All I want.

I'm not going to repeat myself.

Does this mean we can report anti-tank posts in the tank threads?

Absolutely.

Man I sure hope the Flames lose! Go losing! Stupid losers hope they lose.

Going to report this, D4rk? :P

I smell a gang fight on par with the bloods and the crypts. The tanks and the... uh... non-tanks? :unsure:

(cue LGR posting a youtube video of Rebecca Black's 'Gang Fight')

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.