2015 IIHF World Juniors

WildCard

Thanks, if nothing else the kids got size.

Because people don't usually bring up 5th round talent, so assuming he's a 1-2 round pick isn't far fetched.

He's got size and skill but shouldn't be a first round guy. Could be a 2nd to 5th? Really hard to say. Just mentioned him because size and draft eligible.

McDavid has a goal and an assist through one period versus Germany tonight. Canada's up 2-0. Domi has been looking for the breakaway pass a couple of times--Petan hit him out of the penalty box, save, and Reinhart had the pass picked off while waiting for Domi to get on the same page.

Reinhart has been out on the first penalty kill. He has a couple of clean faceoff wins, he glanced a shot of a d-man's leg while on a nice penalty kill with Domi down low, and (like expected) he hasn't been too flashy. He's always in good position coming back. With Duclair and Domi taking off like greyhounds, it's probably good they have someone so responsible anchoring the line.

Reinhart with a nice dish for the assist that made it 3-0. No-look across the front of the crease to Domi.

It was a beauty of an assist through the defenseman's legs. The announcers continue their Domi lovefest by talking about how relentless his legs were after the Reinhart faceoff loss to put himself right next to the net for the tap-in.

Watched every reinhart shift tonight and he played a good game. I still don't like how he can be pushed off the puck but he's always in the right spot and played very well defensively. Also he had that beauty no look pass on the Canadians third goal. Put him with a natural goal scorer and enjoy for years to come.

Should also mention the only face off I noticed him lose was the one that lead to the goal. He was great on the draw.

Edited by Derrico

Goal by Fasching, but Dylan Larkin made the play. That kid (Larkin) is really good with the puck and can fly.

I had to look him up; I thought he might have been Sabres property, too, but I guess I was thinking of the Larkin building. I like him.

I had to look him up; I thought he might have been Sabres property, too, but I guess I was thinking of the Larkin building. I like him.

He's the one we're asking Detroit to give us if we trade Myers. We were also trying to trade back into the 1st last year for someone, and it may have been him.

Larkin is the kid rumoured to be the Detroit kid Murray wants in a Myers deal.

Also, my pet theory as the prospect Murray was willing to give up all three seconds for in last year's draft.

Looks real good out there.

Nice to see Compher getting more ice time this game, even some second-unit PP time.

Got some praise from his coach for showing good leadership against the Finns, but he didn't play much.

So what's the chance that Myers for Larkin + gets it done? Do u think Buffalo keeps Myers or unloads him?

If we want Larkin we might have to give them Myers+

The talk for months it seems has been that Detroit is refusing to give us Larkin in any Myers deal.

Edited by Tank

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.