2015 IIHF World Juniors

WildCard

That game was awesome.

It really was an awesome game. At first I thought it was going to be a WWE event with flying leap checks though. Glad some of that got ratcheted down but if felt like a brawl was about to go any time the whole game.

I would think someone from the IIHF would have the web site updated for players with the total player stats including toi. You got any suggestions on where to find it?

It's not on the IIHF web site or TSN, or Sportsnet. I can't believe nobody tracked it and reported it somewhere.

• 8 months later...

I think this was discussed somewhere else, but I could not find it.

USA Hockey announced that the three finalists to host the 2018 World Juniors are Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and Buffalo.

I hafta think the Pegulas are going to be rewarded for their HarborCenter development.

USA Hockey announced that the three finalists to host the 2018 World Juniors are Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and Buffalo.

I hafta think the Pegulas are going to be rewarded for their HarborCenter development.

That group gives Buffalo a good shot. Being able to play on two surfaces in close proximity is huge for that tourney. 

That would be a lot of fun. 

I'm expecting them to be in Buffalo as well. Cool. '11 was a blast.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.