GDT: Kings at Sabres, 12/9/14, 7:30 pm, NBCSN

nfreeman

The return of Robyn Regehr and Brayden McNabb as the Cup winners from the gluten-free land of beach and bikinis visit the snow belt.

One Kings stat I found interesting: their leading scorer, Tyler Toffoli, has 20 pts in 27 games (which is pretty pedestrian), and averages under 14 minutes of ice time per night.

The Kings are expected to start Quick. The Sabres are expected to start Enroth.

Go Sabres.

I can dream, can't it? I mean, it's all I've got.

Yes sir.

Re:McNabb Good on him for staying in the line-up. Wonder if its still injuries/domestic violence driven? Or if he's playing that well. Looks like he has 7 assists over last 9 games, and with 9 assists for the year he would be Sabres leading D-man point wise (Myers has 6, Risto 4). Blah.

And obligatory mention of Nolan v Nolan. If the Sabres play hEaVy it could be an interesting subplot.

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl · 6m6 minutes ago

Scratched Chris Stewart avoided Sabres' dressing room, changed in back and had his equipment sent to stall via shopping cart.

WTF is up with that? I say, WTF IS UP WITH THAT?

Stewart didn't return to the locker room after practice. Changed in a separate room and the equipment staff brought his stuff back to the locker room in a shopping cart.

I saw the look on his face as he was sitting on the bench. Could tell he was frustrated just sitting there. I was on a team of sh**heads once and they just had their friends play two minutes, take a penalty, sit for two, their buddies would take a penalty and replace them in the box and go out and do it all over again and I had to sit there. Pretty sure I had the same look on my face.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.