Pegula incensed with Florida Panthers

papazoid

And that's not even how that meme works.
Or is it?

I think that sorta is how the "U Mad?" meme works. Person A does something intended to provoke or agitate (or troll) Person B, then Person B gets exercised/agitated/angry, then Person A comes back with "You Mad Bro?"

Physics that one hurts just as much with its wrong usage :P

We have the Wonka meme in our dorm, and it says, "Oh, you have exams? 24 hour quiet hours"

That's criminal misuse.

And Aud, while 'U mad bro' might be an appropriate response, that particular meme is for using translations of modern phrases into old English. :)

b6771e9ae237479801b41cebf076f7a1e2b2feee2bec98634393c96bed71474d.jpg

Do you even lift, bro?

That's how the meme is used.

And Aud, while 'U mad bro' might be an appropriate response, that particular meme is for using translations of modern phrases into old English. :)

b6771e9ae237479801b41cebf076f7a1e2b2feee2bec98634393c96bed71474d.jpg

Do you even lift, bro?

That's how the meme is used.

Ah, gotcha. I was focused on the text, not the accompanying image. I also think that, through the power of internet, that image's use has expanded far beyond its original application(s).

I have a new appreciation for this meme, and its origins.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/28591-joseph-ducreux-archaic-rap

josephcollection.jpg

Ah, gotcha. I was focused on the text, not the accompanying image. I also think that, through the power of internet, that image's use has expanded far beyond its original application(s).

I have a new appreciation for this meme, and its origins.

http://knowyourmeme....eux-archaic-rap

josephcollection.jpg

The internet, sometimes, is worth being a part of.

And that's not even how that meme works.

huh?

http://www.urbandict...rm=you mad bro?

"the automatic response to a person who has just raged or ragequitted.

to make a raging person rage even more by asking the most ironic question."

And T-Peg could reply.....

53856034_24699711_answer_1_xlarge.png

Edited by Jsixspd

huh?

http://www.urbandict...rm=you mad bro?

"the automatic response to a person who has just raged or ragequitted.

to make a raging person rage even more by asking the most ironic question."

And T-Peg could reply.....

53856034_24699711_answer_1_xlarge.png

It's not how the meme works, because that guy in that meme isn't supposed to say "u mad bro", he's supposed to say things in old english, like we established just after he said that

It's not how the meme works, because that guy in that meme isn't supposed to say "u mad bro", he's supposed to say things in old english, like we established just after he said that

ahhhh, gotcha! Twas the language with which IKP didst take umbrage, not the use thereof.

I should have used this one or similar. Oprah_umad.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I actually respected Pegula for this. I'm sure the intern putting the clips together was as simple as sunny/warm>snow/cold. I have 20 stories.....nothing earthshattering, but a lot of uncertainty...and that was the problem. If your children or husband were stranded miles away and couldn't get home...if your gutters were ripped off and roof creaking...if your furnace cut off and you smelled gas....if you needed surgery....if you just had surgery on your foot and had to clear out your vents to keep the heat on safely....if you couldn't get to your business or work for a week....if you had 7 feet on the ground and threats of more.........that was just a snippet of myself and my 4 immediate neighbors, side and back. Just project that to every home in a 5-10 mile radius. It wasn't Hiroshima....but it wasn't sipping hot chocolate and making snow angels.

Good for Terry.

On that note.....given my ban, I fully accepted it and understand. I will attempt to refrain from joking about the incidents that make people uncomfortable. I think with the facts at hand, the way the situation was handled from a Sabres perspective was disrespectful and disturbing on a local basis. I am not suggesting that anyone participated in the ultimate misdeed, but given the timeline of events, I was not happy with it. I will leave it at that. I do respect the website though and it isn't fair to bring heat on or make it uncofortable for everyone. If I want to hold people to high standards, I need to be a man and deal with it the right way. Putting others in the line of fire is being a coward.

You were banned?

Yes. 30 days. While I may not agree with the bar that was set with me, I knew the ramifications and fully accept it.

At least the Sabres and Bills were interesting.

Sometimes it's fun to sit in the pressbox. I wasn't thinking about making counterpoints and enjoyed just watching the show.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.