Pegula incensed with Florida Panthers

papazoid

I just pushed through this thread. I made my point early in this thread and walked away completely unaware of what was going on inside of this thread since then. I think this one should be put in the Sabrespace time capsule and be brought out in ten years. There are probably five or six separate story lines in here discussed simultaneously. I don't think we have ever had a thread quite like this one. Sure we have meandering threads, but to my knowledge I do not recall one where so many different topics were debated among other topics at the same time. I nominate this one, not as a great thread, but as a thread that represents what the internet has become: an anonymous sounding board where everyone with a keyboard has a voice and uses it. Read objectively, I am sure some future anthropologist would find this thread fascinating and illuminating about human behavior and mores in 2014.

Edited by wjag

I guess I just assumed you started posting immediately. Sowwy.

Damn Skippy....

I just wanted to say I was cool with Freeman's decision.

The goading from other mods and/or posters is what sometimes drives my research even further on things. This is not the place for it though. It's one thing to talk about Lindy Ruff being an insecure coach. This is a whole other ballgame where obviously some don't believe it deserves attention. While I find the claims of offense here ironic, this is not the place to take a stand....

And thanks for the welcome backs..... the Sabres are on autopilot for me right now. Teddy calmed down and there are signs of life. I'm just letting it play out with guys in the trenches I trust.

Damn Skippy....

I just wanted to say I was cool with Freeman's decision.

The goading from other mods and/or posters is what sometimes drives my research even further on things. This is not the place for it though. It's one thing to talk about Lindy Ruff being an insecure coach. This is a whole other ballgame where obviously some don't believe it deserves attention. While I find the claims of offense here ironic, this is not the place to take a stand....

And thanks for the welcome backs..... the Sabres are on autopilot for me right now. Teddy calmed down and there are signs of life. I'm just letting it play out with guys in the trenches I trust.

Waitaminit!

Wasn't the Sabres' winning streak during your ban?

Didn't they start losing again oh, about 10 days ago?

Hmmm...

(Welcome back :P )

Waitaminit!

Wasn't the Sabres' winning streak during your ban?

Didn't they start losing again oh, about 10 days ago?

Hmmm...

(Welcome back :P )

Thanks....

I actually thought of that.

Just to piss off the tank brigade, I'll wait until they get back to within 3 points of last place overall, then unleash a doozy that gets me 90 days.....

Thanks....

I actually thought of that.

Just to piss off the tank brigade, I'll wait until they get back to within 3 points of last place overall, then unleash a doozy that gets me 90 days.....

Unleash a doozy? Is that what got you banned? Wow, must have been a helluva ripper.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.