Pegula incensed with Florida Panthers

papazoid

Good points.

Except that it has absolutely nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with political correctness. So I guess if his good points are that he was completely wrong about his initial point then yeah, those are some good points about how the 1st Amendment is no more.

And with that this dead horse should be ready for the glue factory.

Except that it has absolutely nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with political correctness. So I guess if his good points are that he was completely wrong about his initial point then yeah, those are some good points about how the 1st Amendment is no more.

And with that this dead horse should be ready for the glue factory.

I'm pretty sure he was addressing the double standards that exist in our society when it comes to what is considered offensive.

I'm pretty sure he was addressing the double standards that exist in our society when it comes to what is considered offensive.
Yes I was thanks.

That's fair, but reasonably it's hasn't changed. Do you think someone walking into (say) a Ireland pub, "Hey you fookin' paddies, why you all drinking and not at home?" will be received differently if it's another Irishman rather than a Brit? I suspect the former gets a laugh and the latter a donnybrook.

That's fair, but reasonably it's hasn't changed. Do you think someone walking into (say) a Ireland pub, "Hey you fookin' paddies, why you all drinking and not at home?" will be received differently if it's another Irishman rather than a Brit? I suspect the former gets a laugh and the latter a donnybrook.

That depends if he's buying or not. :lol:

Edited by JJFIVEOH

If the Brit is buying the next round he has nothing to worry about.

That is funny J. I hit post a split second after you.

Edited by sicknfla

Milbury just said, about Ottawa "Brian Murray has a bad team with a cancerous core." That's offensive, he needs to apologize.

Of all the jackass things he has ever said that has to be the jackassiest (is that a real word? Well, it is now, in NS speak).

Offensive and Mike Milbury, aren't those redundant statements?

Correct.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.