Tim Schaller called up.

Hoss

@SabresPR: The #Sabres have recalled forward Tim Schaller from the Rochester Americans. Full release: http://t.co/WhWGHAKUw8

Someone needs to tell SabresPR that until he's been called up at least once, you can't REcall him.

/GrammarNazi

This might be his first NHL game. We have no clue what he'll look like...

"He was named the 2013 Hockey East Defensive Forward of the Year." I think that's what you want on your shutdown line.

Someone needs to tell SabresPR that until he's been called up at least once, you can't REcall him.

/GrammarNazi

"He was named the 2013 Hockey East Defensive Forward of the Year." I think that's what you want on your shutdown line.

It's the right word. He was assigned to Rochester and has been recalled.

/Grammar Fuhrer.

I always like to watch every new Sabre to see if they can score in their first game. For every Perreault, Gare, and Ennis (and I'll give Rob Ray his props here), there is a Paul Cyr and Denis Hamel. Curious to see if Schaller can get one.

So funny! I almost wish the Nazis were not such murderous scum so we can laugh at them more

If Schaller scores tonight he will be in a tie for 11th for Sabres goal scoring.

I like this kid though. I think he sticks

I'm always excited to see a new Sabre!

Are you saying that he took it a little fuhrer than the rest?

You'll be sent to the eastern front for that remark!! Lol

I wonder how many people think he's involved with the grease pit he shares a name with in Rochester?

Good for him. Everyone loves a good story.. so perhaps he can score in his first shift on his first shot?

Please explain. I'm headed there in the next few weeks, and if there's a grease pit other than that crappy Nick's place, I want to know about it.

There's also one on E. Ridge Rd in Irondequoit. However if you want to go to the ORIGINAL, head up towards the lake. Corner of Edgemere and Island Cottage Rd. Grew up in that area. It's been in business for as long as I can remember. Used to be a big "war" with Schallers and the Char Broil which is across the street. If you were a fan of one, you wouldn't venture into the other. Char Broil has turned into more of a family restaurant while Schallers has stayed pretty much traditionally to it's roots.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.