Tim Schaller called up.

Hoss

Argh. Have you been to Bill Grays or Tom Wahls. That's what it is. How about dinosaur BBQ instead. Or the 50 or so good restaurants actually worth visiting in the ROC.

I haven't been to those other places, either. If Dino in Roch is the same as Dino in Buffalo, meh.

Bring me to this grease pit. I must see it. I must conquer it.

If you go, bring cash. They don't take cards.

I haven't been to those other places, either. If Dino in Roch is the same as Dino in Buffalo, meh.

There are a LOT of great restaurants in Rochester. But when it comes to a grease pit...

As it were, I hate all the grease pits for their plates, etc. The local pubs have better. In some cases they are almost the same price. The plate at The Cottage Hotel in Mendon is huge, way better quality, and about $2 more than Wahl's/Gray's.

As it were, I hate all the grease pits for their plates, etc. The local pubs have better. In some cases they are almost the same price. The plate at The Cottage Hotel in Mendon is huge, way better quality, and about $2 more than Wahl's/Gray's.

If 11 wants a plate, he better go to Tahoes. mendon? Come on man.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.