GDT: Edmonton vs Buffalo, 11/7/14, 7:00pm

wjag

Hope you have add-block if you're using first row, it's a nightmare without it.

I don't think I do but for the most part I don't have too many problems. I've noticed it actually works better for me with Internet Explorer rather than chrome or firefox.

I usually just find the game then open a feed in another tab, close out the 3 or 4 ads that sit on the screen and close the pop ups that come from closing the ads then maximize the screen.

It usually plays pretty well but will occasionally freeze and make me have to reload the page and re - close the pop ups. The worst part is having to get off the couch to fix it because I use my girlfriend's laptop with the busted screen plugged into my tv but it gets the job done.

*Edit*

Holy ######, I just installed adblock for IE and it was much quicker getting to the feed. Thanks, man!

Edited by Drunkard

Me too. He's the guy I wanted.

didnt lead directly to the goal, but how draisaitl protected the puck behind the net and shook off the D-Men... thing of beauty...

if anyone cares: Exactly after watching 365:00 Minutes of consecutive Sabres hockey I finally see a goal live

Pretty good fight.

I think I want to keep Chris Stewart. Unless we can get a good prospect who projects to be a top 6 forward or a first round pick from a team that could flame out after the deadline and potentially be a lottery pick I'd like to see us resign him.

This team is soft overall and he's one of the only non 4th liners on the team who is willing to drop the gloves. Hopefully Lemieux develops and we'll have a couple of guys in the top 6/9 who can score and fight.

Edited by Drunkard

I really wish Dunleavy would call the goal when the opposing team scores. Kinda aggravating when the play has been over for 15 seconds before I even figure out that they scored. (That's if I'm listening to the game on radio or away from the TV, of course)

I don't know what's up with that. It's like he's trying to do an impression of Perry Como when the opponent scores. Look it up, kids. I think he's going for a stunned silence/don't make much of a fuss approach. You're right. It doesn't work on radio.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.