GDT: Edmonton vs Buffalo, 11/7/14, 7:00pm

wjag

Gotta play all three periods, Sabs, even if you're bad. There is no reason to have lost this game. 52 SOG against? That's shameful.

I want Weber back in, and maybe even Strachan or whatever the hell his name is. Benoit needs to be sent to Siberia, and Meszaros, thanks for two good periods, and ###### you for the third.

I want hockey players who will play for pride and for positions on this team next year.

I do NOT want the GAC line from Rochester brought up this year; I want them to jell down I-90.

What can the Sabs do?

CAN WE PLEASE END THE BENOIT MESZAROS NIGHTMARE.

Please and before liger chimes in with build a winning minor league team, bring up Pysik and McCabe. Let them take their lumps and learn. These two clowns have to go. No offense Eleven, obviously you had a bad feed. Edited by 3putt

We need to lose demoralizing games like this to bottomfeeders playing its second in back to back games already on a losing streak. It'll go far to secure the tank.

###### the tank.

Roster manipulation really is present in the D...

Gorges

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.