GDT: Boston vs Buffalo, 10/30/14, 7p

wjag

The Sabres played a great team game tonight. When it came to skill vs skill, though, in the OT they stood no chance.

Not a bad point. I think I would rather the Isles get in then them just miss the playoffs at the hands of the Bruins, though.

No way, With the Sabres' luck, we need as many balls in that lottery as we can get.

Myers played a great game tonight. GREAT. He made so many strong plays that were so strong they went completely unnoticed. Yes he was on for the game winner but nobody else could get the puck out either and he was at the end of a long shift.

Edited by SwampD

You think that experiment is over now?

And if so, he sits in the press box as a cap filler situation until the end of the season?

God I hope so, because he sucks.

It's bad enough Meszaros makes mistake after mistake, but he is a low effort guy as well. A guy like Weber lacks talent but at least he plays hard every night. Meszaros can't play and halfasses it most nights.

You think that experiment is over now?

And if so, he sits in the press box as a cap filler situation until the end of the season?

God I hope so, because he sucks.

If Leino was any indication, no. He'll get next to top minutes and a spot on the powerplay...

iWKad22.jpg*facepalm*

Edited by Ottosmagic13

Man, go figure... was listening to the game audio on my way home from work and while making dinner, and finished making dinner around the end of regulation, thinking now I can watch OT. By the time I loaded GCL it was already over. :(

Seriously shocked they managed to score two (including one on the power play!), but sounds like they let the game get away from them in the 3rd. Baby steps, I guess.

Myers is a mental midget...

- 3:30 to go in regulation, he takes a pass in his own zone, crosses the blue line skating up the middle of the ice, and without any pressure on him, ices the puck(it was not an errant pass)

- GWG, he is coming out from the corner, not only is the Marchand all alone in front of the net, but just as the pass is coming from behind the net to the rat, Myers is looking over his shoulder towards the boards. I kid you not. Watch the replay. WTF??

To all who think the Sabres are going to get a king's ransom in return for the marfan man if he is traded, you are dreamers.

Edited by LabattBlue

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.