GDT:10-18-2014 Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres 7PM, MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Listen up, folks: I don't care how pro-"tank" you are. If you're not rooting for the Sabres to beat the Bruins 19-0 with multiple fists connecting with the oversized noses of Lucic and Marchand, you are no Sabres fan.

I want them to do that in the playoffs or in a season with real playoff possibilities. Tonight? Meh.

I'm hoping to see Zemgus run right the fukc over Lucic. I think he's ready to take it to that level. There's a new junkyard dog and the bruins will cower. Too much to ask for ? It will happen. Tonights as good a night as any. Maybe its wishful thinking ? In any event...

Go Sabres !

I want them to do that in the playoffs or in a season with real playoff possibilities. Tonight? Meh.

Stop it. There is a very specific way to be a fan. I don't care of you've spent hundreds of dollars supporting the franchise you still have to follow the guifelines. Freedom is fake.

I'll feel indifferent about tonight's game just because I can't vote for the Bruins. If I had 50 wishes I would wish that the Sabres best Philly, Boston, Toronto, the Isles and Blues and nobody else.

Edited by Tankalicious

Stop it. There is a very specific way to be a fan. I don't care of you've spent hundreds of dollars supporting the franchise you still have to follow the guifelines. Freedom is fake.

I'll feel indifferent about tonight's game just because I can't vote for the Bruins. If I had 50 wishes I would wish that the Sabres best Philly, Boston, Toronto, the Isles and Blues and nobody else.

Sorry, there is no fan handbook. I can only tell you how I feel. You be a fan your way and I'll be one my way. Ive got a lifetime of Boston beat downs that have ultimately amounted to exactly squat that I can look back on. Another one tonight moves my fan satisfaction needle nowhere.

I do want the Sabres to win a cup just as much or more than anyone here.

Sorry, there is no fan handbook. I can only tell you how I feel. You be a fan your way and I'll be one my way. Ive got a lifetime of Boston beat downs that have ultimately amounted to exactly squat that I can look back on. Another one tonight moves my fan satisfaction needle nowhere.

I was being sarcastic.

Listen up, folks: I don't care how pro-"tank" you are. If you're not rooting for the Sabres to beat the Bruins 19-0 with multiple fists connecting with the oversized noses of Lucic and Marchand, you are no Sabres fan.

Marchand has yet to show for the season and the Bruins are coming off of what has to be an emotionally draining game on Thursday. Handing the Bruins an early third straight loss at home would be a nice send off to the west coast trip.

I've never wanted you more. There are many ways to be a fan. I've never really gotten into the "hate" business. I want other teams and other fan bases to hate us. It means we're good. Hating in sports is usually just envy. It's kind of sad and pathetic. Brady! Boooooo! Booooo!

Marchand has yet to show for the season and the Bruins are coming off of what has to be an emotionally draining game on Thursday. Handing the Bruins an early third straight loss at home would be a nice send off to the west coast trip.

Well, he sorta "showed up" against Montreal: http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2363150/868074228.0.gif

I've never wanted you more. There are many ways to be a fan. I've never really gotten into the "hate" business. I want other teams and other fan bases to hate us. It means we're good. Hating in sports is usually just envy. It's kind of sad and pathetic. Brady! Boooooo! Booooo!

So let's have the Sabres make Boston hate them tonight.

Probably a good thing there. No doubt the Bruins would love to welcome Samson to the big time with a boarding or two

I'd rather have him sit than play another game with McCormick and Deslauriers on the 4th line.

A game or two in the press box prior to reaching his nine would be good for Reinhart

Three good reasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.