Zadorov?

pi2000

...Nikita Zadorov continues to be a healthy scratch. Wonder what Nolan/Murray are thinking here, I don't get it he's only 19 and needs to work on his game.

Send him down to London for big minutes or put him in the lineup, sitting in the press box is hurting his development. Seems like Grigorenko syndrome all over again.

...Nikita Zadorov continues to be a healthy scratch. Wonder what Nolan/Murray are thinking here, I don't get it he's only 19 and needs to work on his game.

Send him down to London for big minutes or put him in the lineup, sitting in the press box is hurting his development. Seems like Grigorenko syndrome all over again.

Like I posted in the game day thread, I think they're letting guys like Meszaros play themselves out of a job. It was always my feeling that Murray brought these guys in as stop-gaps in case certain players (like Zadorov) were DEFINITELY not ready out of camp.

A guy like Zadorov staying with the team makes me think that they expect to give him a chance to put one of these guys on the waiver wire.

Like I posted in the GDT i hope it is they are getting him in shape. They couldn't have been happy with how he came into camp. Maybe once he drops the weight and gets his skating back to what they want he will be in.

If juniors was his plan i don't think he would still be here. But what the hell do i know. If nothing else the last few years with this team has taught me to throw logic out the window.

Like I posted in the game day thread, I think they're letting guys like Meszaros play themselves out of a job. It was always my feeling that Murray brought these guys in as stop-gaps in case certain players (like Zadorov) were DEFINITELY not ready out of camp.

A guy like Zadorov staying with the team makes me think that they expect to give him a chance to put one of these guys on the waiver wire.

Hadnt thought of it that way, but good post.

I think they're keeping him here until Pysyk is healthy enough to play. (He was on the ice today)

Exactly, Zadorov remains until Pysyk returns because it gives them options. Once Mark is back, Zadorov will probably be returned to London, although I think London already has 2 import players.

I think they're keeping him here until Pysyk is healthy enough to play. (He was on the ice today)

I don't think this makes sense. There's no reason to keep Zadorov here if you're just going to return him to juniors when Pysyk gets back. If you're that concerned about carrying an extra defenseman then call one up.

What is the mechanism if he ultimately cant be placed on the London Roster? does it void the CHL agreement and allow him to go the Rochester?

Please say yes.

Something like this. Doesn't he have to be loaned to another team for the year, then refuse to report and then sacrifice a live chicken before he can be sent to Rochester.

What is the mechanism if he ultimately cant be placed on the London Roster? does it void the CHL agreement and allow him to go the Rochester?

Please say yes.

Something like this. Doesn't he have to be loaned to another team for the year, then refuse to report and then sacrifice a live chicken before he can be sent to Rochester.

If I remember right, the London needs to either trade one of the other imports and bring Zadorov back, trade Zadorov, or wave his rights. Only the last item lets him play in the AHL that I know of, but the trade/refuse to report scenario is interesting.

I have no idea who the two imports London have are. But if Zad gets sent back to London he will be with the Knights. I'm sure one of the other guys will be waived/traded before Nikita.

Edit - After checking out the Knights website they only appear to have one import player other than Nikita (whom is also listed on their roster)?

http://www.londonknights.com/roster/index/team/14/season/51

Edited by Derrico

Just checked the London Knights roster and Zadorov still apears. Looks like the only other import player is Julius Bergman from Sweden.

Will try to get confirmation

I have no idea who the two imports London have are. But if Zad gets sent back to London he will be with the Knights. I'm sure one of the other guys will be waived/traded before Nikita.

Edit - After checking out the Knights website they only appear to have one import player other than Nikita (whom is also listed on their roster)?

http://www.londonkni...am/14/season/51

you beat me to the punch :)

I don't think this makes sense. There's no reason to keep Zadorov here if you're just going to return him to juniors when Pysyk gets back. If you're that concerned about carrying an extra defenseman then call one up.

There's no reason to keep 8 defensemen around period. It doesn't matter who any of them are unless you've somehow got 8 Bobby Orrs.

There's no reason to keep 8 defensemen around period. It doesn't matter who any of them are unless you've somehow got 8 Bobby Orrs.

Right. So like I said before, the only good reason to have him here is because you're anticipating waiving some of the plugs you signed in the offseason.

Right. So like I said before, the only good reason to have him here is because you're anticipating waiving some of the plugs you signed in the offseason.

Still doesn't makes sense to me. Why not have him play in London until you wave somebody, then call him up for his 9 game tryout or whatever. Certainly beats not playing at all.

He hasn't played competitive at all yet this season and it's mid-October. He's a 19-yo kid who needs to develop his game, not sit and watch. I wish a reporter would ask Nolan or Murray what's going on.

Still doesn't makes sense to me. Why not have him play in London until you wave somebody, then call him up for his 9 game tryout or whatever. Certainly beats not playing at all.

He hasn't played competitive at all yet this season and it's mid-October. He's a 19-yo kid who needs to develop his game, not sit and watch. I wish a reporter would ask Nolan or Murray what's going on.

I don't believe it works like that. Once you send him down he's down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.