Sabres to Host 2016 Draft

CallawaySabres

Then there's this. In an attempt to be the very first to report something, accuracy and legitimacy have become endangered species.

Check out @TheFourthPeriod's Tweet: https://twitter.com/...2490130432?s=09

Makes sense. Can't see the league playing it anywhere else if it is their 100 year anniversary.

PA, you know why an owner does things to qualify for revenue sharing when he doesn't have to? This is why.

Keep the league happy and the owners happy and you build a case for MFT status. I honestly believe this has been part of Pegs goal. Not the all star game, per se, but the game is def part of becoming a MFT for the league.

Timing of the game is interesting. Ought to be right about when things are firing on all cylinders.

Not buying it. Aren't the Leafs "favored"? How it's working out for them? But at least you're trying harder than most people on here to logically pump Pegula's tires.

45]

User Actions
Follow
ff4f948d106eb52539a34214b87d4a54_bigger.jpeg

2017 NHL All-Star Game is unofficially committed to Toronto, for the Leafs' 100th anniversary. Unofficial, to date, but pretty much a lock.

Thanks. I'm using my phone and it won't C&P, ONLY copy to clipboard. Only way I could do it would have been a screenshot.

Not buying it. Aren't the Leafs "favored"? How it's working out for them? But at least you're trying harder than most people on here to logically pump Pegula's tires.

I'd say its worked out well for Toronto and that they haven't been able to use it to their advantage through sheer incompetence.

And I'll take that back handed compliment, you ridge runner. :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.