Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

No, comments like Mackensie's are ridiculous.  Of course the Sabres will get more if they give more.  It's a ###### no-brainer.  No one needs to be told that.  And, since you've decided to get your panties in a twist about it, there is no context indicating that "he's reporting what he's hearing."

"Sources tell me if the Sabres are willing to include Zadorov or Ristolainen, other teams would be willing to give up more value in a trade."

See? I can do it too. I think this is what Eleven was getting at. While truthful, reporting this is like saying the sun will set sometime tonight.

Yeah there're like four petty arguments going on in different threads right now. Ironically none of them are in the Compliant Thursday thread

You know in Ghostbusters 2 where they fall in the river of slime and then get so angry they almost beat eachother to death?  Well "The Tank" is our river of slime. 

gbriverofslime4.jpg

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

You know in Ghostbusters 2 where they fall in the river of slime and then get so angry they almost beat eachother to death?  Well "The Tank" is our river of slime. 

So you're telling me we need to find a symbol of hope, a symbol of a better time, something all of the city can believe in, and make it dance?

What song would make the French Connection statue dance? I wonder.

So you're telling me we need to find a symbol of hope, a symbol of a better time, something all of the city can believe in, and make it dance?

What song would make the French Connection statue dance? I wonder.[/quote

Doing this from my phone so I hope it attaches.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LuMdB4G7RA

No, comments like Mackensie's are ridiculous.  Of course the Sabres will get more if they give more.  It's a ###### no-brainer.  No one needs to be told that.  And, since you've decided to get your panties in a twist about it, there is no context indicating that "he's reporting what he's hearing."

What is it with twisted panties on this board lately?

Bobbo needs to fill his twitter timeline to remain relevant.  At least to some.  What I would find more ridiculous is people repeating it.  Then again, some people live their lives just sharing their stream of consciousness with the world.

What is it with twisted panties on this board lately?

Bobbo needs to fill his twitter timeline to remain relevant. At least to some. What I would find more ridiculous is people repeating it. Then again, some people live their lives just sharing their stream of consciousness with the world.

Well this is a nice and fun low blow. But it wasn't a tweet. He said it on air and I was being nice enough to list what he said for everybody else to read. I guess I won't be doing that anymore.

Boy, the tension is high and only bound to be ratcheted up as the season winds down.

Tank,

No offence, but your reply to LTS above has me convinced that your panties are wound up so tightly that the blood flow has slowed to a trickle from your waist down, which is dangerous.

We have a GDT in which everyone is talking about a number of things that have nothing to do with the game played a few days ago.

It is what it is.  The season is lost.  Call it a tank job, call it a rebuilding year.  No matter.

The bottom line is this is yet another season that our beloved Sabres will not win the cup.  That's all I want.  No one on this forum will argue that.

Well this is a nice and fun low blow. But it wasn't a tweet. He said it on air and I was being nice enough to list what he said for everybody else to read. I guess I won't be doing that anymore.

Yeah no, keep posting your twitter repeats. This site is my main avenue of up-to-date hockey info and analysis, so anything posted here isn't a repeat for me.

Edit: I think NS may be right though, I don't think LTS' comment was directly at you. Just my 2 cents though.

Edited by WildComrade

Are you guys kidding?

A tune from the mid-70's that has not proved accurate yet.  

Did they ever do an updated version?  I thought maybe there was one, but can't remember.

This gets my vote ...

Edited by Сабли вентилятора в NS

Are you guys kidding?

A tune from the mid-70's that has not proved accurate yet.  

Did they ever do an updated version?  I thought maybe there was one, but can't remember.

This gets my vote ...

I thought about this, but I figured it had to be something we can all sing along to, like they do in the movie. 

Though on second thought, it would be awesome to watch Buffalo try and sing this together:

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DADADADA DADADADA DADADADA DADADADADA DAAAAAaaaaaa AAAAAA aaaaaa AAAAA

What song would make the French Connection statue dance? I wonder.

:lol: Good stuff here, boys.

Yeah no, keep posting your twitter repeats. This site is my main avenue of up-to-date hockey info and analysis, so anything posted here isn't a repeat for me.

Edit: I think NS may be right though, I don't think LTS' comment was directly at you. Just my 2 cents though.

I'll second this.  I have no problem with anyone posting anything in a trade speculation thread that came from a legitimate source.  I don't have the time or wherewithal to track down all these tweets and info.  Please keep it up Tank.  I feel lost without 26CornerBlitz.  I think some posters giving him a hard time about posting 'too much' info and in multiple threads really pushed him out of here which is a shame.

Also, I don't think 11 or LTS comments were directed at you Tank.

I'll second this. I have no problem with anyone posting anything in a trade speculation thread that came from a legitimate source. I don't have the time or wherewithal to track down all these tweets and info. Please keep it up Tank. I feel lost without 26CornerBlitz. I think some posters giving him a hard time about posting 'too much' info and in multiple threads really pushed him out of here which is a shame.

Also, I don't think 11 or LTS comments were directed at you Tank.

11's was directed at Bob but comments like his are tired. It's the reporter's job to report what he hears and formulate thoughts from what he's hearing. Sometimes it's going to be extremely obvious but it's an assumption until somebody reliable says that they are hearing it.

LTS' comment was directed at anybody that posts these guys' reports/thoughts. Was a generally stupid post and I shouldn't have wasted my time addressing such a dumb thing to say but I did anyways.

11's was directed at Bob but comments like his are tired. It's the reporter's job to report what he hears and formulate thoughts from what he's hearing. Sometimes it's going to be extremely obvious but it's an assumption until somebody reliable says that they are hearing it.

LTS' comment was directed at anybody that posts these guys' reports/thoughts. Was a generally stupid post and I shouldn't have wasted my time addressing such a dumb thing to say but I did anyways.

OK -- you need to knock it off. 

Why can't everyone do the best they can to post where they should. If someone makes a mistake, who cares. And if you care so much that you feel the need to say something, then let a mod know.

Why we have to opeople telling others when to not make topics, and where they should be posting is beyond me. Who cares, it's a forum. Let people talk. Even it doesn't fit correctly in a thread.

And tank you rub people the wrong way because you are consistently an ass for no reason. They way you say stuff is uncalled for half the time.

Edited by Vlad Dangerslakov

Sorry if the petty comments about guys like Bob McKenzie/Darren Dreger (who are the absolute best at what they do) frustrate me. I don't see the reason to complain because they said something that's obvious to some and then to insult those who want to post what they hear/see Dreger/McKenzie and others say.

That's my issue here. I get pissed because somebody says something pointless and, really, baseless, and then somebody else takes the opportunity to complain about the poster of the original info... There seems to be a real issue with actual information around here sometimes. I enjoy posting what these guys say so everybody else gets the chance to see it and respond with legitimate thoughts... When somebody comes back with a complaint about what was said then it just takes the discussion in an entirely different direction and neutralizes any of the actual value of what was posted. And to complain about those who "repeat" what was said? Cmon now... Add some value to the discussion.

As someone who reads more than they post on this site I appreciate all the posts people.....post. These discussions have information before any other site because of how informed many of the people are here.

Heck, at one point I relied on Hockeybuzz for my news and rumors. this message board has information much faster than that guy.

As someone who reads more than they post on this site I appreciate all the posts people.....post. These discussions have information before any other site because of how informed many of the people are here.

Heck, at one point I relied on Hockeybuzz for my news and rumors. this message board has information much faster than that guy.

Anytime we can steer traffic away from Ecklund and Hockeybuzz is a good day in my book. :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.