SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

15 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Taro and I are still fighting it out... have him by 3 points going into Monday night... I have Barkley, he has Hooper... Atls tight end.  Decent position to be in but you never know.

11 minutes ago, WildCard said:

You're going to murder him

Unless Barkley breaks on the 1st drive, the Terrors are toast.  Finding out SD was the London game 15 minutes before game time & even better that Gordon was out while driving home yesterday AM pretty much doomed my squad this week.  Missed being able to pick up an RB by 9 minutes.  Filly imploding in the 4th & Tucker missing his 1st ever XP did not help either.

Oh, well.  Stuff happens.

At least this loss isn't as annoying as losing by 0.2 points.

• Haha (+1) 1

While I have to admit to having the worst luck with a Fantasy Team ever with this one, I have finally removed myself from the winless category with a victory that was cemented when Gronkowski didn't score enough points yesterday to overtake me. WooooooHoooooooo. No I haven't been tanking, 1/2 my initial squad is on IR. I almost feel bad for whoever lost to me because they most likely had the worst week of the season this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.