NHL Logo Rankings

Claude_Verret

Thanks for recapping Eleven. I was too busy fishing, swimming, beaching and drinking at the Outer Banks last week.

Number 15: Nashville Predators

So the Nashville logo is a sabre-tooth, and the Sabres mascot is Sabretooth.

Tim Murray needs to trade Sabretooth to Nashville for Predators Ice Dancers.

This just seems like a no brainer to me.

Fixed it for ya. ;)

And I'd expect Shatanic goat would have been upper teens.

I expect the Sabres to suffer in the rankings simply because they once had the slug. That stench is hard to shake. Teams that have ###### logos have typically gone from one shade of ###### to the next over the years. Yet the Sabres, with their iconic original logo in the vaults and available to go back to actually chose to instead wear one the worst logos in the history of sports. Inexcusable.

I expect the Sabres to suffer in the rankings simply because they once had the slug. That stench is hard to shake. Teams that have ###### logos have typically gone from one shade of ###### to the next over the years. Yet the Sabres, with their iconic original logo in the vaults and available to go back to actually chose to instead wear one the worst logos in the history of sports. Inexcusable.

I expect them to be top 10, though they deserve to be top 4. Their having changed around will drop them a few slots, but I doubt they'll show up ~12.

So the Nashville logo is a sabre-tooth, and the Sabres mascot is Sabretooth.

Tim Murray needs to trade Sabretooth to Nashville for Predators Ice Dancers.

This just seems like a no brainer to me.

Bring back Sammy the Sabre! (and the Ice Dancers, too - thanks!)

I would expect the opposite. If you have a crappy logo and return to a good one, it looks that much better after being forced to see that slug.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.