NHL Logo Rankings

Claude_Verret

You're welcome. I never realized that 11 in German was "elf." That was my nickname for my missing half. (She looked like an elf and was 5'0". So appropriate.)

I like my screen name even more now.

I like it. Considered calling you Elf after reading the first part, but I don't feel worthy after the second.

Pretty cool either way!

The noseeums and the angry elevens are out tonight, whew boy, I'm heading in.

I don't see angry 11. He's just having fun. Maybe they're one in the same. Dun dun dun.

I like it. Considered calling you Elf after reading the first part, but I don't feel worthy after the second.

Pretty cool either way!

I don't see angry 11. He's just having fun. Maybe they're one in the same. Dun dun dun.

Not angry tonight at all!

Take care.

Well, I mean, his name almost comes out to "wild woody" when said aloud.

Lol my name isn't even woody, it's Marc..... I've just used this username for years.

Eleven, I gotta disagree with ya on the habs having the best logo, I think it suits them and is simple, but far from the best

In my opinion, it is. I just love the simplicity and how it incorporates the HW and fin.

Halt! Animal anatomy police here - the tail of a whale is called a "fluke", not a fin. Fish have fins; whales have flukes. We now return to our regularly scheduled discussion... :rolleyes:

As much as I hated the Whalers as a team (and even more when they moved to Carolina), I did like their colors, logo and jerseys.

Number 22: Ottawa Senators

And our first bombshell...

Number 21: Toronto Maple Leafs

Sacred cow, meet slaughterhouse.

How dare we slot an Original Six team 21st overall in our logo rankings? A healthy faction of Leaf haters will stand up and cheer at this decision. Those who bleed blue and white, however, have likely fallen off their chairs already.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.