Darcy Regier Named Assistant GM of Coyotes

MattPie

In all seriousness, that's a good landing spot for him. They have a very good management staff there and he can just focus on the hockey department. His flaws kept getting bigger and bigger each time he spoke to the media. Cody McCormick, without mentioning him by name, pretty much dissed him too. Cody was on Hockey Hotline and Kevin or Peters asked him if the attitude around the club seems different NOW then it was a year ago, despite knowing both times it was gonna be a tough season? McCormick said much more excitment now, and a outlook for the future. It hurt each time they were told it was gonna be bad and suffering. Took a toll on the team.

aa0cbb744934f73cb955ea7ad4ed2387_bigger.jpegDarren Dreger@DarrenDreger 1h

Former Sabres GM, Darcy Regier has been named Sr VP and Assistant GM of the Arizona Coyotes.

It's changed now, but you posted it as "Darcy Regier Named Assistant GM"??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we had a Poster of the Month Award, you'd get my vote - lmao!!!!!

A title like that could cause cardiac arrest.

Good on him. I was confident he'd be employed in the NHL again.

Who wins the cup first ? The Buffalo Sabres or the Arizona Coyotes ?

Buffalo Sabres because the Phoenix Coyotes don't have any money. And that's partly why Regier's a good fit there; he excelled for a long time with stringent financial constraints. He also GM'd a team through bankruptcy.

Darcy gets an ex-Sabre-player level of respect from me; he wanted to win one for us as much as anyone during his time.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Good on him. I was confident he'd be employed in the NHL again.

Buffalo Sabres because the Phoenix Coyotes don't have any money. And that's partly why Regier's a good fit there; he excelled for a long time with stringent financial constraints. He also GM'd a team through bankruptcy.

Darcy gets an ex-Sabre-player level of respect from me; he wanted to win one for us as much as anyone during his time.

:) :) :)

How's the weather in.....LA?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.