Top Ten SabreSpace Secrets SDS Was Required, By Some Constitutional Provision or Something, To Tell nfreeman

From the Home Office in Brooklyn, Top Ten SabreSpace Secrets SDS Was Required, By Some Constitutional Provision or Something, To Tell nfreeman

10. carpandean is Drew Stafford, no, really, he is

9. Wilbur actually is a posting dog — biodork created him in her evil laboratory, and she is just biding her time until she unleashes him onto the Internet at large

8. In gregkash's avatar, and now it's mine, that's actually Greg on the right

7. Yuri Olesha blocked SwampD for "constantly messaging me asking me for 'whatever I'm smoking.'"

6. d4rk is josie, josie is d4rk, it's all one ###### person, for the love of God!!!!

5. Chz is a morbidly obese long distance truck driver whose penis hasn't been washed since the morning of the Dave Hannan goal — wait, we knew that

4. The Great Board Crash occurred when SDS' gerbil "J.P." chewed through a cable in his bedroom

3. Both in drunken stupors, Ghost of Dwight Drane and john wawrow used the board's PM feature to exchange photos of each other in nut bras

2. It is your imagination — no one from the Buffalo sports media, let alone any of the Sabres, has ever visited here (and neither have aliens visited earth; just get over it; we are alone)

And the Number One SabreSpace Secret SDS Was Required, By Some Constitutional Provision or Something, To Tell nfreeman.............

• 1 year later...

How the heck did you revive a thread this old?

They never archive anything unless it's brought to their attention as archivable.  Therefore, kiss this beaut goodbye.

But before that ...

1.)  That all fancy stats are just made up on the spot and really have no impact, or report anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.