Free Agent Frenzy 2014

Hoss

Is that right? Seems way too low.

He obviously wants to win a championship over money

Must be the "I want to win a Cup" discount.

They still have to dump some salary. Oduya would be a prime candidate.

He's getting paid still by NYR. He went for the perfect fit, limited cap fit. He'll have Saad and someone to play with...Helps let them develop Danault, Teravainen, McNeill and others.

He is in the perfect position

SO Niskanen may end up win Washington around the 7yr 37mil mark? Is that right? Seems high.

Holy crap, the Caps are over paying for D Men today.

So how close are we to the cap floor. Most of these moves these players will be gone in a couple of years when the youngsters are ready to step in fulltime.

We are over the cap floor by roughly 900k with still a few RFA guys left to resign and Samson Reinhart.

Niskanen = Villie Leino 2.0.

40 Million for 1 good year?

I wouldn't have signed him to that. That is a terrible deal that I don't think he can ever live up to.

You don't get it - hopefully your high school offers a course on critical thinking and debate.

You saying something doesn't prove anything. Someone else saying something doesn't prove anything.

you've got an opinion? good for you. Learn to express it persuasively.

Cute, weren't you the one bemoaning the part where people start calling each other names?

I'll pull out the high school text book chapter where people start making stuff up when they can't defend their position. We get it, you don't like the Moulson signing. You could have left it at that. But I guess your critical thinking acumen got the best of you and you tried to express it. Quite unpersuasively.

Cute, weren't you the one bemoaning the part where people start calling each other names?

I'll pull out the high school text book chapter where people start making stuff up when they can't defend their position. We get it, you don't like the Moulson signing. You could have left it at that. But I guess your critical thinking acumen got the best of you and you tried to express it. Quite unpersuasively.

You guys are killing my buzz. :beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.