GDT: Detroit at Buffalo 4-8-14 at 7:00 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

Uh oh. They're gonna get vocal.

What a joke. If they were actually serious, the second that bs suspension came down Terry, Ted, and Tim the three muskeTees would have been on a flight to NY demanding a meeting with both Buttmen and Shenanigans.

We all know league suspensions are a joke but the Sabres "being vocal" may be a bigger one.

Edited by LGR4GM

04/08 – THE MORNING SKATE: STEWART, MITCHELL, FOLIGNO RETURN AGAINST DETROIT (Chris Ryndak – Sabres.com)

PROJECTED LINEUP

82 Marcus Foligno – 63 Tyler Ennis – 80 Chris Stewart

19 Cody Hodgson – 28 Zemgus Girgensons – 17 Torrey Mitchell

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 22 Johan Larsson – 27 Matt D’Agostini

88 Cory Conacher – 37 Matt Ellis – 65 Brian Flynn

10 Christian Ehrhoff – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

6 Mike Weber – 4 Jamie McBain

29 Jake McCabe – 3 Mark Pysyk

31 Matt Hackett

35 Andrey Makarov

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Are they going to try and juggle him between the NHL and AHL by sending him back and forth so he can still be part of the team this week?

He's traveling with the Sabres to NYC to back up Hackett against NYR and then he'll go back to the Amerks for their Friday game vs the Marlies.

Sabres and Amerks both play on Sat/Sun so they'll have to figure out who backs up Hackett for the weekend, but I'm betting Makarov stays with the Amerks.

Obviously Nolan and Murray are in the lottery too... What possible justification could they have for making him a healthy scratch with 3 games to go... Unless of course he really will get bought out.

Never in my life have I been more certain of an uncertain event than I am of Ville Leino being bought out.

Leino should be a scratch the rest of the season. If Tim Murray hasn't decided he's buying Leino out then I don't know what to think. But we CANNOT risk this idiot getting hurt.

Mcbain will take him out with a slapper on last practice, or he'll slip in the shower.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.