What if Tim Murray.....

SabresBillsFan

What if Tim Murray...

...runs out of gummy bears?

He'd be better off. The thought of gummy bears on frozen yogurt actually made me gag a little.

Now, mini peanutbutter cups and you're talkin'.

Edited by SwampD

He'd be better off. The thought of gummy bears on frozen yogurt actually made me gag a little.

Now, mini peanutbutter cups and you're talkin'.

That's so ignorant!

Go get frozen yogurt, add a large pile of gummy bears, and then come back and tell me you aren't a better person for experiencing that treat.

Well first off I have been saying we should tank and draft high for 2 years now so take your blinder argument and shove it. Second you should take your blinders off and read up on the draft for 2015, McDavid is not the only thing in the draft. Is everyone so stupid to think that with a 1/2 overall pick this year and what will be a bottom 5 pick next year that we won't get 2 exceptionally good players? I would love McDavid on the sabres but it is more important for the team as a whole to show they are growing. It is more important for Girgensons, Ristolainen, Pysyk, etc... to show that they are better next year than it is to have a 25% chance at best of getting McDavid. Blinders? No I am just not that short sighted to think only McDavid is Jesus and he only he can deliver us from the hockey hell we currently reside in.

Agreed the 2015 draft has more to it than simply Connor McDavid.

Now now, no reason to have a hissy fit. What would your parents think?

Let grandma make you a nice cookie and warm milk snack while uncle Terry tells you a bedtime story of how the Sabres built a dynasty......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.