When was the last time you watched a full Sabres game

stenbaro

I work til 3 in the morning so i have to record the games. I usually dont watch the losses unless you guys make the GDT sound entertaining. I may catch the ones on my days off but i really cant remember the last time i watched a whole game.

My wife always says that atleast nobody can say you jumped on the bandwagon when they get good again.

That's me right there. Having gotten in a position to get NHL center ice this year (I live in Maryland), I decided after baseball season to get back into hockey after a very long time of not having followed the Sabres. My timing could have been better, but overall it has been highly enjoyable. There are some good story lines on the team, and hockey is just awesome regardless.

That's me right there. Having gotten in a position to get NHL center ice this year (I live in Maryland), I decided after baseball season to get back into hockey after a very long time of not having followed the Sabres. My timing could have been better, but overall it has been highly enjoyable. There are some good story lines on the team, and hockey is just awesome regardless.

Welcome back man. Honestly, in a sick way I've enjoyed this season more then the last couple. I would much rather they win but the off ice stuff an trades have really kept me going. Plus I was so pissed last year when they screwed up the tank by going 8 and 4 to end the season. It's not so stressful cheering for the tank this year.

Great topic. I have watched most games this year on DVR, but there are large stretches of the game i watch at least at 2x FF, in some extremely boring stretches at 3X.

Been prolly since November since i have watched a game live whole way through...maybe the John Scott Bruins game..man that seems like three seasons ago. So long ago i am even questioning if that was this season!

Edited by plenzmd1

Last night. Maybe missed 10 games all year.

This is a great time of year to watch. We've got the 1st or 2nd pick locked up so I can cheer full heart again. Plus it's a chance to watch the upcoming talent and judge how the rebuild is coming. Great watching Risto and Deslauriers playing. Lot to improve upon, but you can see the possibilities.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.