When was the last time you watched a full Sabres game

stenbaro

I watched all of the game Tues. night, but only if you loosely define "watch" as "had the tv on in the background while I did other things". That's how I've watched most games this season.

Edited by biodork

Last game. I think I may have missed maybe 1 or 2 games all season due to work or prior commitments. My wife calls me a glutton for punishment. I suppose for someone who isn't a diehard like her its difficult to understand.

Edited by bunomatic

Last game. I think I may have missed maybe 1 or 2 games all season due to work or prior commitments. My wife calls me a glutton for punishment. I suppose for someone who isn't a diehard like her its difficult to understand.

My wife always says that atleast nobody can say you jumped on the bandwagon when they get good again. I remember someone whom I barely knew say that to me in 2005 and my head almost exploded.

My wife always says that atleast nobody can say you jumped on the bandwagon when they get good again. I remember someone whom I barely knew say that to me in 2005 and my head almost exploded.

I can start to watch every game but at some point in the first period I say to myself I cant torture myself any longer and turn the channel...Buying Alaska has received more attention this year than the Sabres unfortunatly..

I dvr and watch every single game. I do fast forward commercials, intermissions and even between whistles most times. You can watch the full game and get through it in just over an hour.

I watched all of the game Tues. night, but only if you loosely define "watch" as "had the tv on in the background while I did other things". That's how I've watched most games this season.

To be fair to myself, I have watched large portions of most games. I just haven't sat down and watched one start to finish in a long time. That won't change with tonight's 930 start, either.

I'm some combination of these. I DVR most games. When I do play them, they're usually on in the background, but I do fast-forward through intermissions and commercials. I haven't actively watched a whole game since partway through last season.

Been awhile. I've watched a few complete games this season, but not many. I stream the games these days. About as often as not I'll have a stream running on a tab but I'm surfing actively with another tab, that way if something that sounds interesting happens I can take a quick look. Been spending way more of the games surfing than watching.

Been awhile. I've watched a few complete games this season, but not many. I stream the games these days. About as often as not I'll have a stream running on a tab but I'm surfing actively with another tab, that way if something that sounds interesting happens I can take a quick look. Been spending way more of the games surfing than watching.

That's essentially what I've been doing. If I'm home I'm watching, but I'm almost always doing something else at the same time because the games have been fairly boring even when they were competitive.

Edit: except I'm streaming to my tv, so I'm surfing on the iPad usually.

Edited by biodork

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, I watch every game until the end, I may turn it when there's a few seconds left, but I just can not turn the game off or ever leave early at a game. After over 40 years of being a fan I really don't know any other way and I feel guilty for some reason if I don't watch the whole game. I did fall asleep for the 3rd period during a game this season.

I watch them all. Now admittedly with interest waning or lost, the goalie situation has my interest again. Although I will continue to watch I wont worry if I should miss a game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.