Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Bills O in the first half?

Yea. It was pathetic haha

Ah, there is the unbelievable boneheaded defensive unnecessary roughness penalty. Look at these penalty stats for the year (this is separate from the ref argument, just how annoyed I am at how undisciplined this team is). I don't know if that is so much worse than the league average or not, but it is an area that can be improved and help the team so much, you can't just give away 100 yards a game

9 - 108

3 - 20

11 - 110

8 - 40

10 - 70 (so far today)

Edited by Numark

I don't know how fans can assign sole blame to the refs. The Bills are ducking giant ######. It must be cool to go through life without accepting responsibility for your actions. It always someone else's fault. No just like the Bills, you are a loser.

Including me.

Except your previous post indicts Bills fans as always thinking next year will be better. No one here thinks like that.

The bills have no business being in this game.

Ink nobody is saying the refs are solely reaponsible. Ever. We know the Bills suck. That doesn't mean the refs don't also suck, or that we can't get pissed when they hurt our team. Eesh.

I think this is a good way to put it. I got pissed at the watkins no call haha. But I don't think bad calls against the bills have had a huge impact today. Penalties had a huge impact against the bills in the first half (the bills fault), and penalties have helped us a lot in the second half (lions fault)

Except your previous post indicts Bills fans as always thinking next year will be better. No one here thinks like that.

The bills have no business being in this game.

That was sarcasm, hence the ".........................really" part. Next time I'll use a smiley.

I'm stunned they won that. Did not get to watch it after the Brooks injury. Checked in on score at half and saw they were down 14-3. Wow. Awesome.. 3-2. Maybe, just maybe. 300+ yards for Orton against #1 Defense. Keep it rolling.